Guild Wars 2 lore ???

Guild Wars 2 lore ???

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: sfwfj.6754

sfwfj.6754

So I have reached level 80 for a while now but I still don’t know much about the world of Guild Wars like its history. The places that I had found story or lore is the dungeons and the personal story line and yes I had finished the story line and most of the dungeons. So where in the game do I find more story about the game?? I feel like I am just running around GW2 because I can.

Guild Wars 2 lore ???

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Divinitys Reach has bits written in books scattered around the city. Thats a good place to start.

Much like GW1, a lot of the lore is written on the GW wiki, which has always been by far and away the best wiki-support of any mmo. There’s plenty of reading to be done there, including info on the other continents.

Also, outside of the game, there are 2 GW books. One of which sets up the game and the Destinys Edge story. Not exceptionally written, but both fun to read. They also fill in all the gaps pretty much storywise.

Guild Wars 2 lore ???

Posted by: Gord.8654

Gord.8654

Ebonhawke has lore books scattered around the fortress but I think it is just the story of how Ebonhawke was founded.

Host of SOTD Podcast www.sotdpodcastblog.wordpress.com