Guild hall suggestion thread

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: beelzebub.1289

beelzebub.1289

I kind of wanted to see something like the cat collection added to the guild halls… It would make the guild hall feel more alive in my honest opinion

Like.500 poultry meat for a moving cat in the guild hall or 750 red meat for a krytan drake hound/wolf for the guild hall.

I mean for those of you interested, please feel free to leave suggestions on what the dev team can add to Guild halls to make it feel more…. Alive

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

More interactable objects. Portals/chests.

NPC ai that causes them to interact with each other, random visiting pact soldiers or refugees that offer reward events or missions or something as potential guild activities.

A dps golemn/summonable weekly/daily boss.

Ambient creatures that guild members can collect through somekind of collection achievement similar to the cats.

There needs to be more reason to explore the guild halls than just walking to the inn for a buff or the scribing station for your daily node gathering. I’m not even sure the portal gets that much use.

There really hasn’t been any love outside of a few occasional decorations thrown towards guild activities or guild halls this expansion and I was hoping one of these updates would be centered around that. But it kind of seems like they just abandoned that aspect of the expansion outside of the few decorations they’ve added here and there.

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Ambient placeable NPC.
Maybe even duo and trio bundled together as a single decoration that do small talk conversations like in the cities.

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

It would be great if you could summon monsters to fight in the arena. That could even be made into a guild mission!

Imagine if you could summon something close in difficulty to Gorseval or Matthias. There could also be easier fights for casual groups and solos.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

• Chests that you could place
    for example at the end of selfmade jumping puzzles or hide them for guildmembers to find in a fun challenge
    (even if you have to fill them up with loot yourself that would be totally fine and probably even cooler than generic boring “2 greens 1 blue” loot
    I imagine it like an extra Tab in the Guildbank where you define the amount people get when looting and as long as that Tab is filled with loot people can get loot from the chest)
  • NPC enemies/allies for the Arena
  • Being able to place animals & different npcs who walk around in the GH to create a unique atmosphere the way you like it
We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

(edited by Orangensaft.7139)

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

• Being able to place animals & different npcs who walk around in the GH to create a unique atmosphere the way you like it

I see this as problematic if they randomly wander around without heeding decorations, randomly bumping into them. They would have to include a route planner for anything of this sort.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

I see this as problematic if they randomly wander around without heeding decorations, randomly bumping into them. They would have to include a route planner for anything of this sort.

yeh probably… :/
Thats why i only wrote it down as the 3rd point

They dont have to walk around i guess … just being able to place NPCs & animals would be nice already

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1