Guild node trolling: banquet, keg, etc

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: keenedge.9675

keenedge.9675

(wood farm at Pagga)
TP agent is accidental. THIS is intentional.

It’s from a guild known for other misdeeds, should it be reported ?

Attachments:

“John Spartan, you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute”

Posted by: Zaviel.1245

Zaviel.1245

Is it a rude thing to do: yes
Is it worth reporting?: not really

Solution: remember the guild and note them as rude and find a different map.

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Sine you can’t really chose placement, give them a pass at first. If continued, since there’s usually only one instance of Malchor’s running, YES report frequently!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

If they’re trolling I report them. There’s no reason for a keg there at all, so placement is irrelevant. That stuff is put there specifically to annoy other players. And while you can click on the wood, I’m not sure I want people who specifically are out to annoy me playing the game.

Obviously you can’t stop all of them, but something this blatant deserves a report.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

You should always report harassment, based on your perception of events.
Similarly, ANet should always investigate and take appropriate action. They might decide it was a one-off situation and do nothing or realize that it was 18th time this month and decide to suspend an account or two. They can’t make that call unless they have the report.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Kumouta.4985

Kumouta.4985

Character select your way into a new instance.

I can apply over 3 stacks of bleeding.

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

I usually see those kind of placements as annoying and awkward, but rarely intentional.
I dunno about this screenshot, it could as well be trying to promote your guild at one of the busiest places in the game. And if they do that at multiple places then it might be just that.

Really, when I see consumables placed like that I just think its because they have no clue how to place those properly.

Of course if they boast about it or whichever that would make the intent clear, but like this? There’s no way of telling, so i highly doubt ArenaNet would take action that quickly.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Yeah, report them. It’s highly unlikely a one-off mistake, or self-promotion effort, will result in any sort of issue, but if they do it frequently, it’s totally gonna wind up being remembered by the people processing the reports and eventually actioned.