Guild wars 2 already a flop?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rush.8239

Rush.8239

I’m pretty sure if this game was a subscription based game then half of the player base would have un-subbed by now. and the forums would be full of much more whine threads lucky for arena net its not a sub game , but how do we tell if a game like this fails? less people loggin in? less customers buying the game. All i know is that this game has failed my expectations.
Being mostly a pve player the dungeons in this game are the worst ive come across in any mmo i have ever played and ive played many ! There isnt much choice for pvp except world vs world ad spvp has only got 1 mode , so that gets boring really fast
so far alot of people i know have already stopped logging in , i only log in for about 20 mins every few days before i decide there is nothing worth while to do.
once the hype dies out for this game i think the game will become very empty.. only time will tell.
This isnt a whine thread its more of a disappointed thread , i expected so much more from this game and the long wait for the next aaa mmo is a long time away..

i hope you arena net make your game worth investing time into because as it stands now its a complete bor

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

You’ve been complaining for almost two weeks now that you are bored and have nothing to do.

You needed to start another thread about it?

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

Posted by: Sevens the lucky.2913

Sevens the lucky.2913

Can I have your stuff

Bye bye now

Posted by: Sheen.8196

Sheen.8196

I’m pretty sure if this game was a subscription based game then half of the player base would have un-subbed by now. and the forums would be full of much more whine threads lucky for arena net its not a sub game , but how do we tell if a game like this fails? less people loggin in? less customers buying the game. All i know is that this game has failed my expectations.
Being mostly a pve player the dungeons in this game are the worst ive come across in any mmo i have ever played and ive played many ! There isnt much choice for pvp except world vs world ad spvp has only got 1 mode , so that gets boring really fast
so far alot of people i know have already stopped logging in , i only log in for about 20 mins every few days before i decide there is nothing worth while to do.
once the hype dies out for this game i think the game will become very empty.. only time will tell.
This isnt a whine thread its more of a disappointed thread , i expected so much more from this game and the long wait for the next aaa mmo is a long time away..

i hope you arena net make your game worth investing time into because as it stands now its a complete bor

It’s hard to say, the game still hasn’t launched in certain regions, and it is really hard to predict whether it will be embraced or not by those regions… I have a feeling it will sell decently in china, but that the players will get bored fast and quit, since they consume content faster than the west, and the west consumed it in 3 days.

Posted by: The Moment Ends.1635

The Moment Ends.1635

Its been a month, they will add content. Relax.

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

What is it about the dungeons you do not like? And what would you like to see instead?

Also, I think the options for PvP are more than enough. sPvP and WvW are very different types of play and both require a totally different play style and tactic.

Not sure what else you would want. Open world PvP ganking?

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir