Guild wars 2 and me

Guild wars 2 and me

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Leths.6751

Leths.6751

I have played GW2 for 5 months now, and I found it really fun, having leveled almost all classes to 80, and tried all classes in SPVP, played for 1,2k+ hours, however lately I’ve been getting really bored with the game. Please guys, introduce something new, not just new gear and make me grind fotm or cof more. Add new dungeons, new armor looks, something to work towards with new content. Just my 2 cents.

Guild wars 2 and me

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Go into WvW, whilse it has its problems it is dynamic content.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Guild wars 2 and me

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

you’ve played 1200 hours… that’s why you’re bored.

take a break, come back in a few months

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Guild wars 2 and me

Posted by: Torvic.8256

Torvic.8256

Guild wars 2 and me

Like that old 1970’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups TV commercial where the guy walking down the sidewalk eating a chocolate bar accidentally bumped into another guy (or was it a girl?) walking down the same sidewalk from the opposite direction with an open jar of peanut butter, only for the chocolate bar to fall into the jar of peanut butter?

“Two great tastes that taste great together” or something like that?

Guild wars 2 and me

Posted by: Crazylegsmurphy.6430

Crazylegsmurphy.6430

Spring is here and mountains exist outside as well.

Guild wars 2 and me

Leths.6751

Not when you undergo 3 surgeries in 5 months. Regardless, I would like them to add more content that takes more than 5 minutes to complete, and doesn’t require a grind of stuff that’s been there for 6+ months

Guild wars 2 and me

Crazylegsmurphy.6430

Not when you undergo 3 surgeries in 5 months. Regardless, I would like them to add more content that takes more than 5 minutes to complete, and doesn’t require a grind of stuff that’s been there for 6+ months

Kitten! Sorry to hear.

But…you could perhaps try other games, or do another hobby. I don’t mean to sound insensitive, but you’re kind of a special case. Most don’t have hours and hours to sit around gaming.

ANet is releasing a lot of content, and I think most players (aside from the hardcore ones) probably find most of it takes up a reasonable amount of time.

Guild wars 2 and me

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I do have hours to play, but I understand “real” content takes time. I mean SAB was real content that not everyone cared about, but certain people (like my wife) love.

Games take time to produce content…a lot of time. A year down the road, there’ll be a lot more stuff….right now they’re working on stuff like the LFG tool, custom arenas and observation mode for PvP (which was big in Guild Wars 1).

Stuff will come in time. In the mean time, people are right. One new game isn’t going to keep you busy for thousands of hours. Find more stuff to do.

Guild wars 2 and me

Leths.6751

I guess, I just thought it’d be in everyone’s interest to add a new dungeon or some new kind of harder content, maybe 10 man dungeons or something, I’ve had a few friends quit already cause there’s not enough content, I mean I’m still sticking around doing my farming and fractals and I love gw2 for the gameplay and everything, I just feel like I’m doing the same thing over and over, but yeah you do have a valid point there crazy.

Guild wars 2 and me

Vayne.8563

I guess, I just thought it’d be in everyone’s interest to add a new dungeon or some new kind of harder content, maybe 10 man dungeons or something, I’ve had a few friends quit already cause there’s not enough content, I mean I’m still sticking around doing my farming and fractals and I love gw2 for the gameplay and everything, I just feel like I’m doing the same thing over and over, but yeah you do have a valid point there crazy.

I agree…it would be in everyone’s interested. It still takes time to develop stuff. I’m sure they’re working on stuff too.

Guild wars 2 and me

Crazylegsmurphy.6430

To be honest, I started the first day this game came out, and I’m STILL working on all the content. I’ve only been in like three dungeons, and still have two JP to do. I haven’t finished my personal story, or my girlfriends personal story.

And I play way more than I should. :/

Guild wars 2 and me

Vayne.8563

I’ve got 6 level 80s and finished my personal story on 5 of them. I’ve gotten world complete on one character and I’m working on a second. I’ve got about half the jumping puzzles done and I’m only missing 3 paths of dungeons to get dungeon master. I also am closing in on my first legendary, should have it in a matter of weeks.

But there’s still plenty to do in the game for me.

Guild wars 2 and me

Leths.6751

Yeah, I’ve got dungeon master and only need the precursor for the legendary now, I mean I’m still having fun with the game, as I said would just like some harder optional content :P

Guild wars 2 and me

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

5 months is about 3600 hours.
At 1200hrs, you’ve played GW2 for literally 1/3 of your life during the past 5 months.
You’ve just burnt yourself out. Take a break.

Come back in a bit and play for less than 8hrs every single day (what you’ve averaged over the 5 months).

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Guild wars 2 and me

Posted by: Claudius.5381

Claudius.5381

I have played GW2 for 5 months now, and I found it really fun, having leveled almost all classes to 80, and tried all classes in SPVP, played for 1,2k+ hours, however lately I’ve been getting really bored with the game. Please guys, introduce something new, not just new gear and make me grind fotm or cof more. Add new dungeons, new armor looks, something to work towards with new content. Just my 2 cents.

It is one of the perks of this game that you can simply leave and come back later. You miss out some laurels and guild commendations but that is no real issue. Ascended gear (at least the trinket ones) are nice to have but really not necessary.

Go away And come back when you feel like it.

Guild wars 2 and me

Posted by: Krosslite.1950

Krosslite.1950

Time for a flame war to start.

So you have gone to all 26 zones and done ALL 1500+ dymanic events?

Are you in a guild?

Has this guild made weekly if not daily DE raid group?

Will doing this end your boredom?

Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or hold sacred

Guild wars 2 and me

Posted by: Seveleniumus.5973

Seveleniumus.5973

…1,2k+ hours …

Take a break man, you clearly burned out… There will never be enough content for hardcore players. Or like others suggested – join a guild and try out more of a social approach to the game.

Guild wars 2 and me

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

Played since headstart only on about 900 hours and still loving it, You need a break :p Just keep an eye on the patch notes

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com