Guildroster "Unknown"

Guildroster "Unknown"

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: HnRkLnXqZ.1870

HnRkLnXqZ.1870

We have the end of the year and I’m doing statistics and analysis – to overview the past year and make changes more visible. Therefore I do copy the guild-roster once a month with screenshots and write the data down line by line – what already is not nice.

At the moment I’m at month November and I have to mention, that the “Unknown” in the Roster makes things really annoying. At the moment I have to take all members with this as inactives for that month, simply because I cannot see any data.

What where you thinking? What is the purpose after all? I see the account name, the rank and as location is written “Unknown” the rest of the line is missing. I see no achievements, no class or any other useful data.

Anyway. I guess I’m one in a billion who actually has this problem, so I’m quite sure you will ignore it. At least it was worth a try.

dulfy-effect: Knowledge is power. But without fame, you are just a freak.

Guildroster "Unknown"

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Check the Leaderboards, you can sort by guild and mousing over the achievement number will show the last date they earned an achievement.

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/na/achievements

Guildroster "Unknown"

Posted by: HnRkLnXqZ.1870

HnRkLnXqZ.1870

That does not help, because I still miss the class and the jobs, the level. But ty for the info.

dulfy-effect: Knowledge is power. But without fame, you are just a freak.

Guildroster "Unknown"

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

If members have “unknown” by their name means they have not logged in since the end of the Halloween event.

A tip from one guild leader to another. Have a specific rank for inactive check.

For example I have 9 ranks and 1 rank for inactive check. I take all members in the “Initiate” rank (my rank that does not require 100% rep) and move them to inactive at the beginning of the month until me or officers see them online and repping and move them back. Members still marked inactive at the end of the month, get kicked, and the process starts again.

I also do a leader-board check to remove any member above initiate status that has been inactive for longer than 6 months.

Is it ideal?…. of course not, but its what we got until Anet decides we can have some guild management features that were there in 1.

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

(edited by Mireles Lore.5942)