Guilds of GW2: What other games do you play?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Recently the core members of our guild have been discussing how we enjoyed playing the game together, but because lack of a lot of content (LS chapters are a day of activity at most) and burnout we want to stay together and enjoy other games.

What computer games do you enjoy with your guildmates while you wait for interest to return or new content to come?

(I guess this bit off topic, but I wasn’t sure where to post this.)

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

Posted by: Lobo Dela Noche.5127

Lobo Dela Noche.5127

LoL, MH2015, and SWGEMU

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

League of Legends, … , … ? Can you please spell them out?

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

Posted by: Lobo Dela Noche.5127

Lobo Dela Noche.5127

Marvel Heroes 2015 and StarWarsGalaxy emulator

I want to add. These are all totally different types of games from GW2. I find them all enjoyable and are what I have been passing the time with. LoL most know what that is. MH2015 is an ARPG like diablo that you get to be marvel comics characters. SWGEMU is trying to bring back SWG from before all the changes. They are completely different games and if you want something similar to GW2 then these are probably not for you. I don’t think there is many games out right now that have the action/graphics of GW2.

(edited by Lobo Dela Noche.5127)

Posted by: Jack.9628

Jack.9628

I play minesweeper.

Posted by: Castrin.8972

Castrin.8972

Our guild is mostly friends and friends of friends and it’s fairly casual, small and not much burnout. Occasionally I log back into EVE Online just to get the new patch/expansion and see if anything interesting is happening, usually not. Neverwinter is also one I occasion but the graphics are horrid and people on mounts in that game are really annoying. Game play wise though it’s pretty good.

I guess I’d have to say I just take a break from GW2 when I feel it’s becoming a chore. Hang out on TS and just chat with friends or work on my Shadowrun campaign.

There is always going outside in the sun too.

Peace.

Grandmaster
Order of the Empyrean Shield [OES]