Guildwars 2 T-shirts

Guildwars 2 T-shirts

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tanknastole.3617

Tanknastole.3617

I wanted to buy Guildwars 2 stuff for Christmas but i found that its impossible to buy a white shirt with red logo on it. I wonder why and i am pretty dissapointed becouse of this. I dont know if its worldwide but in Czech republic we have only available grey colored t-shirt with GW2 logo on it in black color and another one with Human (possibly Logan) sketch on it.

As i already said i am really diassapointed by this, i mean why Anet cannot sell T-shirts with normal red/white color scheme of the game. The grey/black T-shirt looks silly since the logo is hardly visible on grey color(Seriously who created that?) and its not color scheme of the game.

Looking forward to see normal T-shirts on the market.

Thief SPVP (Czech made)

Guildwars 2 T-shirts

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

Im not even sure where you found the shirts you are talking about (if they are official merchandise). Quite a long time ago the community voted on some shirt designs and they never actually got released.

I did get a white T-shirt with the red logo on it from a launch event, but it wasn’t particularly high quality and had the launch date on the back. Not that i’m complaining, they are pretty cool to have, but i’d also like the opportunity to buy the shirts they teased us with

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

Guildwars 2 T-shirts

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

In America we have plenty

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Guildwars 2 T-shirts

Posted by: Xceptional.4596

Xceptional.4596

Where do you get these t-shirts, I do not see any official tshirts on the intertoobs?

Guildwars 2 T-shirts

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Areananet should start a Zazzle store to sell stuff with their designs on it. Profits can then go towards future content.

http://www.zazzle.com/all?rf=238820354648873949

They can sell things like this:
http://www.zazzle.com/create?rf=238820354648873949

Guildwars 2 T-shirts

Posted by: KatiesAura.5928

KatiesAura.5928

I may be your guardian angel but I don’t have the ability to walk through walls