Guys... This is a VIDEO game

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Holy kitten.

This is a video game, a VIDEO game. Seriously if this is making you rate his much that you have to post a multi-part itemized list of why you hate this or hate the company… Forst of all its jus akittengame, 2nd TAKE A BREAK or stop playing in general. If you even get to that point take a step back… It’s a video game. People are equating playing this game to being light in fire and choosing which way to die.. Wow

People are enjoying this game stop coming to the forums and flaming it up trying to ruin everyone else’s good time because you feel the game and Devs should revolve around you. The Devs are putting in and have put in long hours of work on this game, of you don’t like it, instead of saying you would rather drag your face on the concrete of a moving car than do “X” then stop playing. I am completely blown away at how people let this consume their lives so much that they relate this to real life dying, or have no care and just bash peoples work, and bash on those having fun saying they are can boys.
kittenstep back and take a break or stop playing.

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

Posted by: Avatar.1923

agreed 100%

but here its an addict zone.
they crave for more.
in a way, they will push anet to better themselves.
i mean, players like that that can dish out 100h a week are valuable tools.

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

So you decide to make a post to rage at the ragers.

Atleast most of the “ragers” offer more constructive feedback than this post does to help Anet improve the game.

Posted by: Hawken.7932

Hawken.7932

I would imagine, Knote, that the post was intended to counterbalance the lopsided nature of forum feedback.

Posted by: CC Charles.3675

CC Charles.3675

Community Coordinator

Hi,

Due to the non construtive topic of this thread, I will now close it.

Thanks for your understanding.