GvG CDI?

GvG CDI?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ace.5607

Ace.5607

Is the GvG CDI still going to happen? Or has this been abandoned….? I’d like to know for sure so I can give up hope now rather than being led on for any longer if it’s not.

GvG CDI?

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

There was red post in forums that they are not focused on creating seperate game mode for GvG (as 15v15/20v20/10v10 deathmatch).

Though i remember aswell that after last CDI (in november 2014 i guess) they said that next CDI will be about GvG and suddenly CDIs stopped to apear =))

I guess CDI is not going to happen at best.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

GvG CDI?

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

it is forgotten… =(

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

GvG CDI?

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

I think they mentioned somewhere that Stronghold can be used for guild rankings and hence fits their idea of gvg….

Not going to happen any time soon (if ever).

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

GvG CDI?

Posted by: Ace.5607

Ace.5607

Yeah I’m not too hopeful it’s gonna happen, but I was hoping for a response at least. It’s a major bummer to have just been left hanging on the subject after the GvG CDI being in the talks for months.

Personally, I don’t really care about GW2’s unofficial GvG. I was hoping it would develop into an original GW GvG thread. However, with stronghold announced, I had my doubts and am truly disappointed… Rather than stronghold, something more akin to GvG or HA from GW would have the potential to be amazing.

On a side note, the basis for GW GvG is there for it in stronghold, I just feel they went too far in the MOBA direction, which is already dominated by LoL. They could make changes to stronghold and create something highly unique and similar to the original’s GvG system and cater to their own crowd.

(edited by Ace.5607)

GvG CDI?

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

Reminder: they promised a GvG CDI, not a ZvZ one.