Gw2 Lag

Gw2 Lag

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: lost olympian.1295

lost olympian.1295

Ok, I’m bringing this topic back to attention because of inability to fix it and its an ongoing issue. I have been playing Gw2 since day 1 and now there is MEGA lag. I know the whole skill lag, trust me I’ve played for more than a year now. Its not my internet nor is it my computer, custom built with geforce gtx 780 graphics card. Any other game I play is perfectly fine except Gw2. Any news or update’s on this issue would be greatly appreciated. More Info The lag starts later in the day when more and more players join onto the server. I am beginning to believe this is a server issue but cannot pinpoint the cause. DO NOT tell me its my internet or computer because I have already thoroughly checked numerous times.

Gw2 Lag

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

First of all, you probably mean “server-side” since ANet does not run their own servers … they lease server capacity in a lump sum from other companies. In the U.S. they lease capacity from Akamai … not sure who they lease it from in EU.

Secondly, do you play on a European realm? It seems from the various complaints I’ve seen that Europe has a much larger problem with lag than does the U.S. I’m assuming that whatever port to that leased capacity they’re using in Europe is not set up properly, but obviously I can’t say for sure.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Gw2 Lag

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

I’ve had pretty bad lag on and off since the new year. It’s incredibly disruptive.

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org