Gw2 coming on Wiiu?

Gw2 coming on Wiiu?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Yoven.3672

Yoven.3672

Q:

I know alot was talking about it, and some agreed, others didn’t , but i’d like to play Gw2 on wiiu rathar then buy a new pc/laptop for 400kd which is 1.300.000$ dollar (probably) and i bought the wiiu for 330$ dollar , also , if the game has cutscenes and stuff, i’d like to see it on TV Big screen…

also the idea of destiny game is simlar to Gw2 i like the free and big world style, most of you do.
some said theres a problems if Gw2 Want to do it in wiiu, well they can add a new accesory which is keyboard like ps4 (or play it on ps4 , then u dont need to put it on wiiu at all!!) also i played alot of games, and comparing to pc and a gamepad is easier, WiiU has new engine for graphic now, fairly close to ps4 (which is why watchdogs is coming for wiiu)

Also alot of families wud buy for thier children that game since it has a good stories, and harmless (unless if u want ur kid play 24h) but from my look if the game is coming out i will but it for 50$ without problem, since i hv no laptop , and again it a discussion, ur free, please give us ur ideas, solve any problem if there is still…

and kids usaully make friends anyways..so..

If you think about it again, I’d like to play gw2 in my room, close the door, close the light, like watching a film, it’ll be amazing time !! (Also i’d like to mention that voicechat isnt a problem, if they gonna add a small ’’on’’ ‘’off’ button to activate the mic in the gamepad)~

Gw2 will be coming for consoles soon, i am supporting them :]

Gw2 coming on Wiiu?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Maraca Kabob.3564

Maraca Kabob.3564

That’s never going to happen. Should have bought a laptop bud