Gw2 don't have Keepers Accessories

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rikimo.2650

Rikimo.2650

I’m in the middle of starting my Ascended Armor which is the keepers good thing I lasted 1 hour researching before I bought anything. My problem is the fact that Gw2 has all the keepers armor and Weapons…. WHY THE HECK DONT THEY HAVE KEEPERS RING AND ACCESSORIES…?! It wouldn’t make sense for me to buy the armor and weapons without having the accessories. PLZ Arena Net put keepers rings, Trinkets and Accessories which is not in the game it would make sense to get the armor and weapons without having the trinkets and Accessories Thanx (Keepers is Power,Precision,+Healing Power). And if anybody can check for me because they don’t have it

Rikimo.2650

Not make sense*

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

There’s no such thing as a Keeper stat. The Keeper armor has Zealot’s stats (power, precision, healing power). And Zealot’s gear is only craftable, which is probably why you can’t find any trinkets/accessories with those stats, since there is no Ascended jewelry crafting right now.

Rikimo.2650

I feel like it don’t make sense at all and zealot is the exoctic version while the keepers is the ascended version

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Hint Hint Hint….

Watchwork Sprokets and keepers armor recipes haven’t dropped regularly for 8 months now. Maybe they could return in a living story.

Also a lot of people would love to get a second chance at Sproket Recipes like Perplexity runes, which haven’t been purchasable since August 2013.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

(edited by nekretaal.6485)

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I feel like it don’t make sense at all and zealot is the exoctic version while the keepers is the ascended version

The Ascended armor and weapons just have a title to them. The insignias and stats are still based on the same ones you can craft for exotics (zealot’s, celestial, berserker’s, etc.). They just have a name/title attached to them. For example: Zojja’s = berserker; Wupwup = celestial; Keeper’s = zealot). So, even though it’s called Keeper’s, it still zealot’s and made with a zealot’s insignia.