Gw3 and something

Gw3 and something

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sonic.7506

Sonic.7506

Q:

I thought that you guys could make a GW3. Where its in Glints World. One idea that I had if you choose to do this Gw3, is somehow you can have the characters swing on bars and other stuff. That’s really all I have other than I accidentally sent a semi-false report. I had tried to report someone but I hit the wrong report. I hit scamming when I should have hit verbal misusage I think is what its called. So, ya. As you know, love the game:D

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Chad.6104

Chad.6104

I thought that you guys could make a GW3. Where its in Glints World. One idea that I had if you choose to do this Gw3, is somehow you can have the characters swing on bars and other stuff. That’s really all I have other than I accidentally sent a semi-false report. I had tried to report someone but I hit the wrong report. I hit scamming when I should have hit verbal misusage I think is what its called. So, ya. As you know, love the game:D

O.o

That was random.

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

I want whatever you’re on.

Gw3 and something

Posted by: The Greyhawk.9107

The Greyhawk.9107

Why the kitten do people keep bringing up the idea of a gw3?

Hate is Fuel.

Gw3 and something

Posted by: FlashAhAhh.4307

FlashAhAhh.4307

Read the OP again and put the word “Man” at the end of every sentence

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I think sonic finally collected too many rings

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Rhyav.4812

Rhyav.4812

What’s the point of making GW3 over a new expansion?

- Outdated graphics: Nope
- Outdated scripting system: Nope
- Outdated sound system: Nope

There’s no point to make a GW3 when there are still lots of things to do in GW2 and the system is up to date.
Its a LOT more expensive to make an entirely new game over a new expansions. New games of the same saga are released when the systems are very outdated.

Sorry but your suggestion is just dumb.

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Rasgalinj.2763

Rasgalinj.2763

What’s the point of making GW3 over a new expansion?

- Outdated graphics: Nope
- Outdated scripting system: Nope
- Outdated sound system: Nope

There’s no point to make a GW3 when there are still lots of things to do in GW2 and the system is up to date.
Its a LOT more expensive to make an entirely new game over a new expansions. New games of the same saga are released when the systems are very outdated.

Sorry but your suggestion is just dumb.

How you managed to read the OP and at the same time take it seriously is baffling.

Gw3 and something

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

Sonic!

SONIC!

Slow down and take a…. oh, forget it. He’s off again…. ziiiiip!

Anyhow, I’m only prepared to accept swinging on monkey bars if we can also have a loop-the-loop section and some cheesy 8-bit music, man.

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Bellatrixa.3546

Bellatrixa.3546

I guess that time spent in Chemical Plant Zone was really bad for his health in the long run.

“Even if we find a way to save the world from the
dragons, I sometimes wonder if we’ll ever find a way to save us from ourselves.”

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

Read the OP again and put the word “Man” at the end of every sentence

You made my day!

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Rhyav.4812

Rhyav.4812

How you managed to read the OP and at the same time take it seriously is baffling.

I have seen stuff… people saying stuff… pointless, dumb stuff but they were serious… It traumatized me. The forums changed me…

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Dude … slow down and go easy on your chili dogs.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Chad.6104

Chad.6104

I have seen stuff… people saying stuff… pointless, dumb stuff but they were serious… It traumatized me. The forums changed me…

There, there. (Pats Rasgalinj on the hand). Here. Take this pill. Once it kicks in the OP’s post makes sense.

In addition, it makes the day pass

a

lot

more

s l o w l y.

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

We still need to see how Guild Wars 2 plays out. It might not even leave room for a sequel if they do definitively decide to close the series. It may have a spiritual successor that’s effectively Guild Wars 3 but set in a different universe (or shared universe but different planet than Tyria).

The swinging on bars thing sounds like it might have potential for some stages but why not have a straight up well developed parkour mechanic?

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Xetu.7341

Xetu.7341

It’s just the same with CS:GO, there won’t be a new CS game coming out.
They might upgrade the engine, but even that is unlikely to come in the near future.

GW2 is in the same boat, there is no need for a new game.

Gw3 and something

Posted by: Sonic.7506

Sonic.7506

Sorry, but I thought it would be a good idea to bring out, Glints World like I had said earlier. Although I do agree that there shouldn’t be a GW3, after reading what all of you said.

Gw3 and something

Posted by: ShinyDay.5349

ShinyDay.5349

I’m sorry, but in my opinion that’s not good idea. Players would stop playing GW2 and move to GW3 … I don’t think they can top of new GW3 and I guess it would dissapoint players, so many of them would quit playing.
I hope they won’t make GW3 any time soon xD

i7 4790, GTX 1070, SSD Samsung 850 EVO + HyperX Fury 480gb, Z97A Krait, 16GB 2133MHz CL10 DDR3,
Corsair RM650x, Fractal Define S (with window panel)

Gw3 and something

Posted by: ikereid.4637

ikereid.4637

Like, I thought that you guys could reAAALy make a GW3, man. Where its like in Glints World and One idea that I had, bare with me, if you choose to do this Gw3, guys, is somehow you can have the characters swing on bars, MONKEY, and other stuff. That’s really all I have,man, other than I accidentally sent a semi-false report, dontbanme, I had tried to report someone but I like hit the wrong report? I hit scamming, i think?!, when I should have like hit verbal misusage, I think is what its called man So, ya. As you know, Guys!, love the game:D

^fixed

Desktop: 4790k@4.6ghz-1.25v, AMD 295×2, 32GB 1866CL10 RAM, 850Evo 500GB SSD
Laptop: M6600 – 2720QM, AMD HD6970M, 32GB 1600CL9 RAM, Arc100 480GB SSD