Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

HEEYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOUUU GUUUYYYYYYYYYSSS

HE'S BAAAAAAACCCCK!!!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Aaaaand this is?

Per the patch notes they restored some scenery to Gilded Hollow that vanished some time after HoT launch. To wit, the skellie in that shot.

HE'S BAAAAAAACCCCK!!!!

Randulf.7614

Aaaaand this is?

Per the patch notes they restored some scenery to Gilded Hollow that vanished some time after HoT launch. To wit, the skellie in that shot.

I thought that was the skele from the Goonies-esque JP in Bloodtide? I was sure I read he had vanished

HE'S BAAAAAAACCCCK!!!!

Posted by: Monk Tank.5897

Monk Tank.5897

You mean One Eyed Willy?

HE'S BAAAAAAACCCCK!!!!

Posted by: Jaher Dal.9503

Jaher Dal.9503

I need to go check this! He was my favorite part of that map. Everytime we upgraded the hall, there would be more gold or less gold, then one day, he was gone.

HE'S BAAAAAAACCCCK!!!!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Aaaaand this is?

I thought that was the skele from the Goonies-esque JP in Bloodtide? I was sure I read he had vanished

Well, it’s rather similar. But if you check the minimap in the OP’s screenshot, you can see it is in Gilded Hollow.

HE'S BAAAAAAACCCCK!!!!

Randulf.7614

Aaaaand this is?

Well, it’s rather similar. But if you check the minimap in the OP’s screenshot, you can see it is in Gilded Hollow.

Oh yes. Dunno how i missed that

HE'S BAAAAAAACCCCK!!!!

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

That skeleton in a chair was also in a hidden room on the old heart of the mists map. However he doesn’t exist on the new heart of the mists map.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube