Hackers,allout.

Hackers,allout.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Is anything serious being done against this Anet ? I think i see this type of behaviour in Wvwvw Alot,daily base..Saw a group of 5 people yesterdaynight (I am Far Shiverpeak they were UW ) just contesting Jerrifer,standing still shooting the gate balled up,i jumped down,they didnt flinch or target me,i start hitting them..again they didn’t flinch and kept manhitting the gate.Was able to down and finish all 5 of them,possibly something like described below.See someone moving about with insane speed ? You notice he has no speedbuffs on him yet he moves like the wind and especially strafing left/right is insane,uncatchable.

Things like this,are really destroying wvwvw,also ive read the 26th its gonna be even worse,since they are releasing a hack with Condition immunity.
Please Give us a PROPER WAY ,to report these lowlifes.Just read the stuff below….

• Fully Automated Fighting and Grinding, totally randomized, human like behavior to avoid any any kind of detection.*
    Groupbotting with crowdlike movement and behavior – Every normal subscription can multiple bots with one key!
    Harvesting of all kinds of Ressources, automated Item-Selling, Item-Repairing of your equippment and a lot more.
    Auto-Salvages Items, Deposits crafting materials into your bank/collectable stash.
    Highly advanced Navigation System with ingame 3D Navpoint Editor
    Automatic Waypoint, Point of Interes etc. discovery, Heartquests and Events
    Full Background and Multiclient Support with our own MultiClientLauncher!
    Lovely ingame GUI, Radar and other helping visualizations
    A varity of free Assist Tools and Combat Helper for PvE and PVP
    Open LUA API, for individual coding and advanced customization
    Easy installation and Setup!
    Lowest Update Time of all bots our there – GW2 Updates are usually done in less than 30min
    Complete integrated 3D Radar for Items, Enemies and other things (Wallhack-like!)
    Highly advanced build in security system to keep your accounts save
    A lot more features that users want are getting implemented or even coded by other users in our forum and community

Yeah i figure this thread might end up being deleted,dont blame you.Just,you need to be aware ( if youre not already ) that theyre bringing in some NASTY stuf that is going to ruin WvwvW/pvp alltogether.Im getting sick and tired of seeing these same people ruin the games i love.

Also: How in the world would we be able to report someone in a 30 man zerg ? Its nigh impossible,and my bet is most of these people will go undetected if Reporting is the only measure against them.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

Hackers,allout.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi Caedmon,

The team takes fighting bots and exploits very seriously. For that, we need your help.

Whenever you see a bot or other non allowed behaviour, report them using the in game report tool or report them contacting support and providing as much evidence as you can (pics or videos). While we understand your frustration, also remember that opening threads about this issue in the forums does not help. We need the help of the community to deal with the bots.

Thanks for your understanding. Please, continue to report them.
This thread is closed.