Hair accessory colors

Hair accessory colors

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ordin.9047

Ordin.9047

It may have been brought up before, but the choice for hair accessory colors in character creation and hair kits are pretty lame, especially next to the bounty of choices in the hair kits. Is there any chance of getting more color options?

Hair accessory colors

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

I always found it odd that the dyes you acquire don’t add to the dyes available to the accessory piece. It’s the default starter dyes so I thought somehow they were tied together. As I accumulated more dyes and bought an extensive makeover kit . . . the accessory colors were still the same!

It would be okay but . . . there’s no pure white or actual black which to me feel essential to something that’s not frequently changed. I just never pick any hair now that has an accessory color. It throws off my look and forces me to keep that color in my attire. Too bad this isn’t something we can change without a kit. :/

Hair accessory colors

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

+1

Already added this to my list of things that should be implemented, in other words: we need to have more accessory dye options as certain accessory dyes aren’t even the same/similar color when you apply them. Sigh.

Hair accessory colors

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

If, for some reason, they can’t/won’t add more dyes to the accessories, then I think they should give you an option to “match hair color” on your accessory.

Hair accessory colors

Posted by: Betuana.4062

Betuana.4062

It would be nice if there was either a little side channel for dying accessories, or if the makeover kit at least let any dyes unlocked be used. Though since dyes are account bound now vs character bound as they were quite a while ago, it would also be nice if in character creation all the unlocked dyes were available in general…

Hair accessory colors

Posted by: Mojo Gris Gris.5941

Mojo Gris Gris.5941

I have always found it more than a little annoying that:

1. You get one shot at character creation to change accessory color. (I simply missed it on my first couple of characters)

2. Your selection of accessory colors are sorely limited compared to the number of ingame dyes.

3. You must use a kit to change the active color of your accessories, and even if you actually paid gems for said kit, you are still limited to a fraction of the available dye colors.

Please, Anet. Either give us a dye channel for accessories, or unlock our available dye colors at creation and kit use. I’m really sick of trying to select an unobtrusive color that I hope won’t stand out from the rest of my dyes.

Hair accessory colors

Posted by: Agrotera.1254

Agrotera.1254

To be honest I wish they would make it so we could dye our hair accessory like we can our armor. When I first bought the game and made my first character I did not realize that I wouldn’t be able to change it. I ended up having to keep my armor a color that went with the hair accessory color and it severly limited my choices of armor dye.

you can’t fix stupid