Hakers in PvP

Hakers in PvP

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: onio.6403

onio.6403

There are many strange things that are happening in the games pvp, such as teleports infinite, avoid damage dejected, that 4 people can not kill a thief, games in which to lose the other team will appear as if they were in April and one with 0 points when during the game had five points and were ….. I hope you get it fixed because it is unfair and frustrating.

Hakers in PvP

Posted by: DGraves.3720

DGraves.3720

“We’re working on it.”

Hakers in PvP

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

There are many strange things that are happening in the games pvp, such as teleports infinite, avoid damage dejected, that 4 people can not kill a thief, games in which to lose the other team will appear as if they were in April and one with 0 points when during the game had five points and were ….. I hope you get it fixed because it is unfair and frustrating.

Remember all the complaints during Wintersday with the hackers in the jumping puzzle? I expect that they will do another en masse ban at some point soon.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Hakers in PvP

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

I swear there was a group hacking in keg brawl last week. KEG BRAWL! As comical as it sounds, I convinced myself I didnt know enough about the event amd was seeing things. But, I have to wonder, what has it come to when you have to resort to cheating to win keg brawl?

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination