Hall of Monuments

Hall of Monuments

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: rohan king of gods.4238

rohan king of gods.4238

Will the Hall of Monuments ever be done? missing are the number items from 30 to 50. Also can I can have rainbow Phoenix?

Hall of Monuments

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Will the Hall of Monuments ever be done? missing are the number items from 30 to 50. Also can I can have rainbow Phoenix?

There were/are no items associated with levels 30-50, only titles every 5th level. And, sadly no, no one gets a Rainbow Phoenix.

Hall of Monuments

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

The hall of monuments never had items from 30 to 50, only titles. It was made that way on purpose so that people moving from GW1 to GW2 didn’t have to kill themselves for everything unless they wanted the titles. As for the phoenix… who knows what they’ll do in the future?

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Hall of Monuments

Posted by: Demented Sheep.1642

Demented Sheep.1642

The hall of monuments never had items from 30 to 50, only titles. It was made that way on purpose so that people moving from GW1 to GW2 didn’t have to kill themselves for everything unless they wanted the titles. As for the phoenix… who knows what they’ll do in the future?

Yep
I miss my rainbow Phoenix so I hope they add it in the future and more ranger pets in general though that is probably fairly low on their priority list.

Hall of Monuments

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

I would love to have my “Rainbow Phoenix” instead of my “Black Widow”.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Hall of Monuments

Posted by: Trishie.2086

Trishie.2086

Hi all, was wondering how do you get the Xunlai Agent in the Hall of Monuments? Had to buy a new Guild Wars game due to loss of activation codes. Anyway, I have the Hall, but can’t get into the Xunlai box. Any suggestions are deeply appreciated.
Thanks

Hall of Monuments

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Hi all, was wondering how do you get the Xunlai Agent in the Hall of Monuments? Had to buy a new Guild Wars game due to loss of activation codes. Anyway, I have the Hall, but can’t get into the Xunlai box. Any suggestions are deeply appreciated.
Thanks

I don’t think there is a way? At least I’ve never heard about that. It’s just a remnant.

Hall of Monuments

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

I’m pretty sure theres an agent in ascalon or old ascalon city, or even Fort Ranik . If you go talk to them to and pay them gold to create a chest for you

But yeah you can’t access them in GW2 , its just there for nostalgic purposes

(edited by Lisa.6102)

Hall of Monuments

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

@Trishie,Lisa

The Hall of Monuments in GW1 does not have a Xunlai chest or Xunlai agent.
The Eye of the North outpost, wich has the access portal to the HoM, does.

Every outpost in GW 1 has a Xunlai chest and Xunlai agent next to it.
Every character has to only once activate a Xunlai account at the Xunlai agent to gain access to the Xunlai chest (that is already there).