Halloween Event - Yay!

Halloween Event - Yay!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ALI.7540

ALI.7540

Will the Executioners Outfit & Axe be available on the gem store this year?

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

I don’t know what I’m going to do. this will be my first Halloween in Guild Wars 2, but I don’t want to miss Halloween in Guild Wars 1 either!

~dilemma~

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Blair.3796

Blair.3796

I love when the same people who grind the same dungeons, run the same fractals, and fight the same world bosses like clockwork day after day complain about repeated content getting added back to the game ;D

Super psyched for Halloween, as usual, and thrilled that it is running even though HoT is coming out. Got all my fingers crossed for some fun new skins and the labyrinth. Well, and I’m hoping RNG will be kind to me this year as well. Didn’t get a single rare or exclusive thing last year (but plenty of 20-slot Halloween Pails!).

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

How long will it last? I want to start a Revenant on fresh HoT account, so will start on 23, will I be able to participate in events? Are they for 80 lvl?

The places like the Mad King’s Labyrinth are level 80 areas. I can’t imagine chars doing well in there before around level 50. Not only will low levels get one shot over and over but they won’t be able to do enough damage to get loot.

The low level areas do have events that can be done where a door opens and mobs come out as well as candy corn nodes to mine. There is also holiday themed PvP and a jumping puzzle.

Previous years (and presumably same or similar this year):
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shadow_of_the_Mad_King
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mad_King's_Labyrinth

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Raklorr.6872

Raklorr.6872

Greetings Tyrians and Ghouls alike,

I’ll be having an in game event as well! However it will be held on Halloween (Oct. 31st) itself :/ There will be a costume contest as well as trivia and general mischief and mayhem with TONS of prizes to go around. Everyone and anyone is invited!

Here’s the info: Haunted Halloween Bash

- Hope to see you all there!
The Halloween King / Raklorr.6872

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: DjGuRBeTi.9124

DjGuRBeTi.9124

The Best Event in Guild Wars 2 is Hallowin for me…thx for that

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Bandit.8279

Bandit.8279

Halloween is my favorite time of the year and I can’t wait to go on a skele & mummy killing spree in the Lab again!

I do wish it would come a week earlier than HoT but am happy to carve up some pumpkins regardless:-)

Fools N Gold [FNG] of Tarnished Coast

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

What a stupid idea to drop it with HOT. If anything has been made obvious since this games launch, it’s that ANET cannot release ANYTHING without breaking much more. So why would you release a festival at the same time you drop the first expansion. Yay, won’t get to play HOT on launch due to server issues, won’t be able to play Halloween because of server issues. Get it together anet.

I am sure that anet would have preferred to have the HoT release a little earlier in the year too, others would have liked the same. The problem is plans often get delayed, bugs have to be fixed and new ideas turn up that are better than present or completely new.

They could have launched it a month ago, with all of the bugs then in the build and completely unfinished. That would have pleased nobody.

Can we expect to have the 1st year halloween skins return for the new players and veterans that never acquired the skins with a different way such as a skin or quest reward?

Please, don’t bring back the 2012 BLC skins. Please, let there be some prestige old-time items in this game. The veterans who where there had their chance.
And why should new players access the skins while they weren’t around the first time?
Why should everybody have everything? When that day comes in GW2, it will be a really sad day.
So Anet, when end-game is about fasion, please don’t disappoint your older player base.

I played right through from release date -3 days, before that I played GW1, so I am an old player base person. I counter why not bring these back? You have had plenty of time to enjoy them so why not others getting the same chance? To be honest your words sound just a bit selfish.

There are those who have been playing equally long as you but for whatever reason didn’t get them, why shouldn’t they be given a second chance?

Anet did not say these items would never be back. If they do bring them back then good for them, and those who chose to get them.

(edited by Serious.7083)

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Any change you guys can let HoT release and Halloween not be on same day it will be super confusing for me what to do if it at same time O.o

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: MrH.2591

MrH.2591

This will be my first Halloween event, I’m looking forward to it.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: bertillec.7864

bertillec.7864

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Reaper%27s_Rumble

Recycled activities?Please bring back this to live…
Lunatic Inquisition is so much broken and ANET just never going to balance that activities all all..

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

@Gaile Gray: Have you guys done something about the candy corn oversupply? Due to the Maize Balm giving too much the stockpiles have not diminished throughout the year and it’ll reach 1c if nothing has changed regarding either consumption or spawn rate.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Just a flesh wound.3589

@Gaile Gray: Have you guys done something about the candy corn oversupply? Due to the Maize Balm giving too much the stockpiles have not diminished throughout the year and it’ll reach 1c if nothing has changed regarding either consumption or spawn rate.

Nooooooo! Cheap, cheap 20 slot bags for all first.

ANet may give it to you.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

How long will it last? I want to start a Revenant on fresh HoT account, so will start on 23, will I be able to participate in events? Are they for 80 lvl?

The places like the Mad King’s Labyrinth are level 80 areas. I can’t imagine chars doing well in there before around level 50. Not only will low levels get one shot over and over but they won’t be able to do enough damage to get loot.

Actually, the Labyrinth scales you up to 80 but you still get level xp. I got my Asura Necro something like 20 levels in there just zerging in circles and it wasn’t even how I spent all my time in game and in life. ANet’s always been good about making sure that everyone can join in temporary content.

As to having to choose between GW1 and GW2, it depends on how much time you have. An hour a day? Yep, might have to choose. Four a day? Well, now, I’d think you could split the time up in some manner and get full experience of both events. But hmm, if you add in doing HoT stuff, things might could head for the crowded side.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Just a flesh wound.3589

Halloween is my favorite time of the year and I can’t wait to go on a skele & mummy killing spree in the Lab again!

I do wish it would come a week earlier than HoT but am happy to carve up some pumpkins regardless:-)

I’m kind of mixed on this one. On one hand, expansion/Halloween. Which first? On the other hand though, if you play on a level 80 all that exp will be going towards your Tyrian mastery of choice. Which it wouldn’t do if it released a week early. It would all be lost like it is now.

So as much as I would like them starting separately, the thought of getting a head start (so to speak) on a Tyrian mastery line is verrrry tempting.

ANet may give it to you.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Just a flesh wound.3589

Actually, the Labyrinth scales you up to 80 but you still get level xp. I got my Asura Necro something like 20 levels in there just zerging in circles and it wasn’t even how I spent all my time in game and in life. ANet’s always been good about making sure that everyone can join in temporary content.

As to having to choose between GW1 and GW2, it depends on how much time you have. An hour a day? Yep, might have to choose. Four a day? Well, now, I’d think you could split the time up in some manner and get full experience of both events. But hmm, if you add in doing HoT stuff, things might could head for the crowded side.

Good to know. Wiki didn’t say and I only played it on my level 80s. People probably said back then and I just forgot.

ANet may give it to you.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

Please, don’t bring back the 2012 BLC skins. Please, let there be some prestige old-time items in this game. The veterans who where there had their chance.
And why should new players access the skins while they weren’t around the first time?
Why should everybody have everything? When that day comes in GW2, it will be a really sad day.
So Anet, when end-game is about fasion, please don’t disappoint your older player base.

I played right through from release date -3 days, before that I played GW1, so I am an old player base person. I counter why not bring these back? You have had plenty of time to enjoy them so why not others getting the same chance? To be honest your words sound just a bit selfish.

There are those who have been playing equally long as you but for whatever reason didn’t get them, why shouldn’t they be given a second chance?

Anet did not say these items would never be back. If they do bring them back then good for them, and those who chose to get them.

+1 and agreed. I couldn’t care any less for prestige in this game, as I ‘had’ the mad king backpeices but no longer since they were soulbound. And how was anyone supposed to know they would come out with a wardrobe system later on?

Plus those prices need to be culled down, a lot. If people expect to be paid/compensated for having those skins for that long, tough luck. Not a lot of things in this game are forever anymore. And it’s all about what people want. Not what you want.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: AXEL.8362

AXEL.8362

So I guess its fair to expect this event to be another rehash right? I mean, since they are clearly ignoring people asking about it. I hope they put the expensive expansion money to good use and next halloween we can have new content because last year’s was sad.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: RubiBayer

Previous

RubiBayer

Content Marketing Manager

Next

So I guess its fair to expect this event to be another rehash right? I mean, since they are clearly ignoring people asking about it. I hope they put the expensive expansion money to good use and next halloween we can have new content because last year’s was sad.

That’s not really true. On the first page of this very thread Gaile said “There will be a blog and an event page soon. You’ll have a whole bunch of details then.”

To add a note to what she said, when these details go out the way she explained, they will go out in all four languages we support. Then all of our players get the details at the same time, not just the ones who happen to speak English.

No matter what the events contain, you can decide ahead of time that the Halloween events are going to be bad and that you won’t enjoy them, but it seems like it would be more fun to join the party that only rolls around once a year and have a good time along with the rest of us.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Solomon Darkfury.3729

Solomon Darkfury.3729

That’s not really true. On the first page of this very thread Gaile said “There will be a blog and an event page soon. You’ll have a whole bunch of details then.”

To add a note to what she said, when these details go out the way she explained, they will go out in all four languages we support. Then all of our players get the details at the same time, not just the ones who happen to speak English.

No matter what the events contain, you can decide ahead of time that the Halloween events are going to be bad and that you won’t enjoy them, but it seems like it would be more fun to join the party that only rolls around once a year and have a good time along with the rest of us.

Rubi and also by an extent Gaile… I think what MOST people have issue with is why the decision to start Halloween on the day HoT launches… I mean I KNOW that’s what TONS of people on my server are talking about how are they going to juggle time for both… Also given how SOME of the recent content has been a bit buggy we are worried about that disrupting the event.

Then of course there is this which I found a bit disheartening to see…

http://www.guildwars.com/en/events/halloween

More specifically this section-

Calendar of Events

October 18: The Halloween celebration begins at 12:00 p.m. The mood will be set with eerie decorations in Lion’s Arch, Kamadan, Droknar’s Forge, and the Tomb of the Primeval Kings. Plus, the Costume Brawl starts today! Halloween quests are available in Lion’s Arch and Kamadan. Pit your skill against the Lunatic Court, delve into the Underworld to take on Dhuum with your allies, or embark on a classic Halloween quest from holidays gone by. Speak with the Mad King’s Steward to begin your adventure!

October 31: Starting at 12:01 a.m., Mad King Thorn appears every three hours in Lion’s Arch and Kamadan. Participants in the Mad King’s games will receive holiday treats. The better you follow directions, the sweeter the treats will be!

November 2: The seasonal festivities conclude at 12:01 a.m.

Sooooo GW1 gets to start Halloween on the 18th while GW2 gets crammed into HoT launch?

Who made that decision and why?

Rest assured I ask you that with the UTMOST respect and admiration for this game that I love but most of us out here in the GW2 community just aren’t seeing the logic of it being mashed together

(edited by Solomon Darkfury.3729)

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

Rubi and also by an extent Gaile… I think what MOST people have issue with is why the decision to start Halloween on the day HoT launches… I mean I KNOW that’s what TONS of people on my server are talking about how are they going to juggle time for both… Also given how SOME of the recent content has been a bit buggy we are worried about that disrupting the event.

Calendar of Events

October 18: The Halloween celebration begins at 12:00 p.m. The mood will be set with eerie decorations in Lion’s Arch, Kamadan, Droknar’s Forge, and the Tomb of the Primeval Kings. Plus, the Costume Brawl starts today! Halloween quests are available in Lion’s Arch and Kamadan. Pit your skill against the Lunatic Court, delve into the Underworld to take on Dhuum with your allies, or embark on a classic Halloween quest from holidays gone by. Speak with the Mad King’s Steward to begin your adventure!

October 31: Starting at 12:01 a.m., Mad King Thorn appears every three hours in Lion’s Arch and Kamadan. Participants in the Mad King’s games will receive holiday treats. The better you follow directions, the sweeter the treats will be!

Sooooo GW1 gets to start Halloween on the 18th while GW2 gets crammed into HoT launch?

Rest assured I ask you that with the UTMOST respect and admiration for this game that I love but most of us out here in the GW2 community just aren’t seeing the logic of it being mashed together

HoT will still be around after the Halloween events are over. You don’t have to do everything right away.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: enlightened.5396

enlightened.5396

Looking forward to Halloween – at least it adds a bit of variety whatever it is.

Shame ANet aren’t as vocal on some other longstanding threads in the forum that are crying out for one of their number to respond.

IGN – San Jacinto
Vanishing Legacy (VALE)

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

It may have been better to delay HoT release until the day after Halloween ended. They could then have put in a bonus beta weekend to act as a sort of sweetener. HoT could have then run through November and the start of December before the start of Wintersday.

Then we wouldn’t get access for up to 2 more weeks and I can certainly hear a lot of people crying over that option.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Well, HoT is permanent, and Halloween is temporary. So that pretty much makes up the decision for what to do first. You don’t have to rush into HoT right away. It will be there for awhile. Halloween on the other hand, will be a limited time and then you won’t get a chance again till next year.

And I don’t see it being rehashed content this year. Especially with the new Lion’s Arch. Can’t be the same obviously for that reason. So at least we know decorations and such will be different. Now just to see if the actual content will be the same. I am really hoping for new costumes, and not just old ones being tossed back in for new players. Give us veterans something new! Getting tired of old stuff coming back all the time, without anything new being introduced (Gem Store mostly is what I mean).

Either way, I’m looking forward to it. I’ll wait on being first into HoT just to get some Halloween fun in.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Indeed Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] will do an event for the HoT starting/Halloween
Every now and then, we usually march on Lion’s Arch

Wintersday 2013: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHTetieXlgQ
Halloween 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udRBji83njA

I’ll post on this thread when we’ll know about when and where

See ya around!

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Considering all the new players and the fact many players didn’t expect a Halloween event due to the expansion… the negative remarks are really uncalled for. If you don’t like the content, you simply don’t have to play it. There will be all the new content in the expansion, new WvW maps, new PvP maps and tracks, a different Fractal setup, refresh of the rewards given for map events… So many other things you could do.

That said, thank you to Anet for putting on this event! I know myself and many of my friends look forward to playing it. Lots of loot, terrible jokes, and a festive Lions Arch. I will sadly miss the first week (the only week?! I hope not!!) but plan to play starting on the 30th.

Ele for Hire

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: hermescragsniper.2713

hermescragsniper.2713

I am really looking forward to this event too! Always loved Halloween in Guild Wars from the very beginning. I do have a question though…

Will Fred Tatasciore be back with new lines for us? I hope so. He is an amazing Thorne.

Also, Loved the last community showcase Gaile; you guys were so much fun! I’ve marked the next one in my calendar already!

Blackgate

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

Unless there have been many posts removed I’m not seeing bile filled hate Halloween posts. I’m seeing players asking if this event has had any work put into it over the past year, which has not been answered other than to say you’re working on an expansion. I know you are I bought it begrudgingly.

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Rathany.9476

Rathany.9476

Looking forward to the post and to Halloween. My local guild is looking into options to meetup and having a farming party. Hopefully Should be good for leveling core masteries.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Halloween greater than HoT, Give us Halloween 1 week early and bring back the Dungeon for it.

SAB or RIOT

(edited by Faux.1937)

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: istariwk.8312

istariwk.8312

You ppl should stop saying that HoT is an expensive expansion…. cause it s not!!
You are not paying for a sub fee, you are not paying for game releases and patches and you have not a single pay wall in the game. So paying 50 after 3 years of gameplay, makes it an 100 dollars/euros for 3 years so far and possible 3 years more of game play. That is actually super cheap. If you dont believe it s cheap then you should check the prices on other MMO … lol

This thing always gets me! Sorry for the rant forum ppl !

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Ravbek.7938

Ravbek.7938

RPS are planning on putting together an event for this.

EU – Gunnar’s Hold

More details will be posted by one of our officers soon.

Cybek – Gunnars Hold
Wipus Frequentus – www.wipus.net
Rock Paper Signet – www.rockpapershotgun.com

(edited by Ravbek.7938)

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Yamialexa.5103

Yamialexa.5103

I for one am probably gonna hop into the expansion quickly to unlock masteries and then go enjoy Halloween. HoT won’t run away and also I can jump into it for a breather whenever I get tired of spooky partying. Never understood the need of absolutely having to beat an expansion in the first week.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: CorrynnStarr.7942

CorrynnStarr.7942

yep, if I like the new halloween content I will play it first as any xp gained there would go towards tyrian masteries anyway (which I think is a big part of the reason they launched it with HoT btw) Really hoping you guys do a good job on this content with halloween… its my favorite time of the year, and not only cuz of GW2, I just love halloween in general. Would hate to see another fiasco like the mordrem events, so, here’s hoping it will be great!

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Solomon Darkfury.3729

Solomon Darkfury.3729

Calendar of Events

HoT will still be around after the Halloween events are over. You don’t have to do everything right away.

No offense but to me that excuse is getting really old… we as players should not have to choose between two major events… if we choose to do Halloween then that just puts us behind the 8 ball on expansion content. To me it just smacks of ill timed planning and as I said how is it even remotely fair that GW1 gets Halloween on the 18th?!

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: therapite.3645

therapite.3645

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I can’t wait to see this year’s festivities and try the clocktower again. And again. And again. And again… <.<

Ayla Tyrsdottir | Melsande | Rowan Cabot | Joxa | Phedra Nyx|Ephiny Tyrkin
Eternal Clarity [Ankh] /Archivists Sanctum [Lore]
A quaint dye collector with a lore problem.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: SHM.7628

SHM.7628

Halloween is the best event of the year. Can’t get enough! Great events, ToT bags and my favorite voice acting.

However, Can’t you guys expand it? I’d love it to start by the 15th and go through the end of November! It might also make things easier on everyone (even on your end) with HoT coming out. Just a thought.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

THIS will be the year I finally complete the clocktower!

Can’t wait for Halloween

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Okay Horroween on my reaper… should be good

And I might see an A-Net tag, for the second time in my guildwars existance in EU…

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

THIS will be the year I finally complete the clocktower!

Can’t wait for Halloween

Share your secret plan! Because I can’t beat that sucker, not when I mouse turn, and I have zero WASD skills. The best I ever did in six hours straight trying the first year was getting to the point where you have to jump down towards the rising whirlpool to get on the last spiral up … and that rising whirlpool? It had risen.

The second year I did it just enough to confirm I still couldn’t mouse-control my way up the constant right turn spiral and gave up

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

I’m incredibly excited

All the events in Tyrian Halloween are silly and ridiculous and I utterly love them all XD Recycled content? Bring it on, I enjoy the kitten out of it every year, and hopefully will again this year!

Tbh I can’t quite believe there’s going to be halloween as well as the expac, I tried not to get my hopes up too much – I hope everyone at Anet enjoys the 30th, maybe it will be a welcome bit of fun and downtime after all the HoT late nights and deadlines

Attachments:

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: BooHud.2681

BooHud.2681

Well, personally I can’t wait for GW Halloween!

My friend Red is taking us GW trick-or-treating. For… Raisins.

Must think on a good hat to wear. Decisions, Decisions.

Attachments:

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Share your secret plan! Because I can’t beat that sucker, not when I mouse turn, and I have zero WASD skills. The best I ever did in six hours straight trying the first year was getting to the point where you have to jump down towards the rising whirlpool to get on the last spiral up … and that rising whirlpool? It had risen.

The second year I did it just enough to confirm I still couldn’t mouse-control my way up the constant right turn spiral and gave up

My first year, I couldn’t beat it at all. Then, year two, I was able to beat it after just a couple of tries. Last year, I’d run it for fun; I wouldn’t complete it EVERY time, but I’d still get multiple completions per round.

That first year, I was trying to turn with WASD keys, was on a slower internet connection, and had an older computer. What made the difference for me the next year was using the mouse to turn the camera (basically just holding down the right mouse button the whole time) and (even more importantly) having a solid internet connection and a computer that could handle everything going on in the clocktower.

So, you’re going to have to make the WASD keys your kitten. Start using them to run around and do basic vistas with, but make sure you keep using the mouse to change the camera angle. Then, once the tower is back in, keep trying until you get it.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

It wouldn’t be Halloween without the Horrorween, with the Queen of Halloween and the King of the Snowmen. 10 year anniversary, woooot!

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

I love Halloween in Guild Wars 2! I’m really looking forward to it.

Thanks in advance! <3

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Askori.9174

Askori.9174

Hey Gaile! My guild Heroic Illusions [HI] will be partying in LA on the 30th! We have an in-guild Belcher’s Bluff tournament (though if anyone from ANet would want to join, we can make an exception!), followed by everyone running the events in LA together, and other ones as well if we can group for them! There will be buffs, prizes, and fun for all! Also fireworks. I like fireworks.

Hope we can see some of you there! =D

details:
For contact in game: Askori.9174
Heroic Illusions [HI]
Fort Aspenwood
Tournament will start at 8PM server time and we will continue with other minigames and events from there!

EDIT: There will also be a costume contest as well =D Forgot about that one

(edited by Askori.9174)

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: ReaverKane.7598

ReaverKane.7598

Its kinda sad that you’re not releasing Halloween a week or two before HoT. That will force us to choose between those. I’ll probably be enjoying the halloween stuff all the time its up, specially if it helps me get the tyrian masteries done. So count on me if you need a Comm for the labirinth.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Super excited for Halloween. If we get new stuff, great, if not then I’m good with that too. Just hope the Labrynth doesn’t get hit with a nerf bat as I always find it a blast.

My only complaint is timing. I’m hoping the information presented that it will go on with HoT just means they will run side-by-side and not necessarily that they have the same launch day. I’d like to get a week or so of good clean Halloween fun in before HoT steals attention away from it.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

Please introduce a reduced price pack with the 3 infinite gathering tools in this event <3

Halloween Event - Yay!

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

ANet, if you’re going to bring us anything new this year, then I ask you… no, I DARE you to put in the ghosts of these two:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0d_gT0K7Z8

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.