Halloween Skin requests (add yours here)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

Mad King is just around the corner, can we have more cat fun?
LOVED the cat ears last year!!!!

Can we get a black leather cat suit?

REALLY want a whip skin. Npc’s have one, some ele skills have it. The chain one was not a real whip.

What about a cat tail to go with the ears? make it a back piece skin just lower?

(edited by Angelica Dream.7103)

Posted by: Maniak.7069

Maniak.7069

I wish I had a screen shot or remembered the NPC’s name, but in the clock tower JP staging/waiting area, there’s an NPC.. I think it was a char? It had a lantern on a pole. I would LOVE to have something like that as a staff skin!

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

I wish I had a screen shot or remembered the NPC’s name, but in the clock tower JP staging/waiting area, there’s an NPC.. I think it was a char? It had a lantern on a pole. I would LOVE to have something like that as a staff skin!

its called the crossing, is already in game so get one on the trading post

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Crossing

Posted by: Blood.5607

Blood.5607

Executioners Axe Toy!!! PLZ!

Power Rev Main (But Ventari best)|Wanting to Buy Gift of Masteries + 77 clovers for 700g! Pm me

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

Mad Memoires and Mad Memoires: Complete Edition, still waiting for the event to get these again.

Got them both during halloween 2012, but since they were soulbound and bank/character space was limited, they’re gone now. And got nothing to even show for that I infact had them. So being able to get them again would be nice.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

(edited by mXz.4512)