Halloween - What's Going Right

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gilosean.3805

Gilosean.3805

We all like to point out problems in the hopes they’ll get fixed. But we can’t just tell ANet where they messed up – we also need to point out what worked really well so we can get more of it!

Here’s what I like so far:
* The Labyrinth is just as fun this year as 2012. It’s dangerous, creepy and highly rewarding if done right.

• The dialogue between the Mad King and Bloody Prince is still great.
  • Items drop much more often. I feel like I can actually enjoy the event without desperately trying to grind for event items. This is a huge improvement over last year.
  • The new items look interesting.
  • Bringing back merchants from previous updates was a great Quality of Life move!

Where did this Halloween go right for you? What parts would you like to see again next year, or maybe see incorporated into the rest of the game?

Posted by: Dreadforce.6980

Dreadforce.6980

This year is better than last for sure for 2 reasons

1. the drop rates are much better I’m not trying to get rich or get any special item I’m just playing and seeing a lot of ToT bags makes me feel like I’m getting something for my time.

2. The outfit you can get I think its cool you can get one from someplace other than the gem store and I hope to see more of it in the future.

Now the bad which is
1. please have reapers rumble next year it looked cool and was so much fun.

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

I’m digging it, I always look forward to GW2 holiday events, it’s a time to just have fun grab the loots and enjoy it.

Sincerly, Me.

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Looking at the population on my server and that of every one I guest to…

nothin’ much

EDIT: To elaborate, I do like the labyrinth and most of the content, only problem I have is there being no continuation of the story. But from what I can see, and what everyone else I know as well, this content isn’t attracting players any more than the last month of dead nothing.

(edited by Conncept.7638)

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

The first two posts of this thread are dead correct.

Posted by: Khally.5034

Khally.5034

I’ve never posted on this forum before, but I really wanted to weigh in here. I’d taken a break from this game for a few weeks but couldn’t wait to come back for Halloween because I had enjoyed it SO much last year. Now I’m back and loving it just as much if not more than before – great event!!