Halloween incoming!

Halloween incoming!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

Last years Halloween event was really fun, i especially enjoyed the dungeon and the clock tower. i just hope they can increase the difficulty lvl of the dungeon. after all, me and my buddy did beat the whole thing with just 2 full zerk old school dps warriors. i also hope they bring back the clock tower, now that was some fun content. maybe add a easy mode for ppl who suck at jumping but we should see it return this event.

Let me know what u guys liked/disliked about last years event and hopefully Anet will hear us out. suggestions r always welcomed!

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

There really wasn’t anything I didn’t like about Halloween last year. The whole atmosphere was really awesome.

I think the one thing that can improve (and this applies to all the other festivals we had) was to have more engaging activities. We had something like 150 pumpkins to carve, and it wasn’t hard, just very tedious. We could have less of those activities and have more interesting ones, such as scavenger hunts.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Whitey.6185

Whitey.6185

Halloween is my favourite time of the year, and the Halloween release is still the best one so far in my opinion.

If they do bring the clock tower back, they should make it twice as hard, was too easy I think after you did it first time.

I would also like to see them add the other weapon skins, seeing as a lot of weapons didn’t get a Halloween skin. I would like a scepter and axe to finish my Necro look, maybe even a warhorn.

(edited by Whitey.6185)

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

They better bring back Lunatic court |:

I ? Karkas.

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

From all the events they’ve had, Halloween is the only one i enjoyed. Am i excited for their new October happy festival? No. Happy festivals is all i’ve been eating all year from their bs LS

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Yeah Anet, plz no more tedious kittening pumpkin carving, or snowman building, or paper dragon activities nobody enjoys doing those.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

What is a “full zerk old school dps warriors” ?

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Yep, really, really looking forward to the Halloween patch…I hope Anet don’t mess it up by changing too many things from last years Halloween…

Hopefully…

Mad Kings Dungeon
Clocktower Jumping Puzzle
Labyrinth

Will all be the same as last year with a updated loot table. Really enjoyed those last year and was a GREAT festival.

I didn’t have time to play some of the PvP mini games last year so hopefully they will make a return and can try them out for the first time.

Looking forward to Halloween Anet…PLEASE DON’T KITTEN IT UP…

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Scoundrel.2139

Scoundrel.2139

I’m hoping for an updated Clocktower!

Veni, Vidi, Victa.
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Videtur

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Yo ANET.. Don’t KITTEN this up. Brandishes Mad King Thorn rifle

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I’m looking forward to Halloween again as well (and why wouldn’t I, it’s my freaking birthday!) Loved it last year, couldn’t complete the clock tower… so, looking forward to trying it this year (and frustrating myself into insanity again. Thank you Thorn, I must be masochistic).

Look forward to the music again too, hehehehe.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Loved Halloween last year, looking forward to it again this year.

One of my favorite things was the scavenger hunt for the Mad Memories backpiece. I took so many players through the Lion’s Arch sewers, they’d be all like bwuh? I had no idea this was here right under my feet!

Last year’s trailer to get you in the mood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdGIstEG32E

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I’m just worried that we won’t have a new JP considering Foreman has been working on W2 SAB this whole time.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Halloween incoming!

LanfearShadowflame.3189

One of my favorite things was the scavenger hunt for the Mad Memories backpiece. I took so many players through the Lion’s Arch sewers, they’d be all like bwuh? I had no idea this was here right under my feet!

Hehe love this….

I need to go find just the music and put it on repeat for the rest of the day…

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Erick Alastor.3917

Erick Alastor.3917

Yeah Anet, plz no more tedious kittening pumpkin carving, or snowman building, or paper dragon activities nobody enjoys doing those.

We want to give you a meaningful experience, not one that is a vapid waste of your time. Whatever your reasons for spending time in Tyria, we don’t want to waste it by doing stuff that isn’t fun. ~Anet

Cross your fingers.
Imo activities like the Clock Tower (and regarding that specific one maybe we need less people in the same zone… even being all of the same size would help) should be the standard type of events :O

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien

(edited by Erick Alastor.3917)

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Hehe love this….

I need to go find just the music and put it on repeat for the rest of the day…

I got you!
https://soundcloud.com/arenanet/halloween-in-tyria

Halloween incoming!

LanfearShadowflame.3189

We want to give you a meaningful experience, not one that is a vapid waste of your time. Whatever your reasons for spending time in Tyria, we don’t want to waste it by doing stuff that isn’t fun. ~Anet

Different people enjoy different things…. I actually think of most of this as being akin to farming ToT bags or lunar fortunes or whatever in GW1. Same difference.

I did like the pumpkin carving. I found it entertaining…

Woot! TY!

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Poledo.3256

Poledo.3256

This event coming up is the sole reason I am still here. Excited for the Halloween events and ambiance. I’ll probably be done after though.

Halloween incoming!

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Really liked the costume brawl middle of LA. Hopefully that’ll be there again.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?