Halloween item exchange Merchant

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Hmmm.. would of been useful if the Halloween merchant had been left in game after the patch, at least for a few days so players can exchange all the Fangs, Nougat, Skulls they have amassed of late.

Failing that why couldn’t you of just added the above item exchanges into the other merchant in the plaza.. it already has the Candy Corn exchange why not the others.
Certain Recipes require the exchanged items but this is problematic… especially as we have the maize balms to allow us to keep dropping ToT bags.

Sure we can use them in small of quantities of their unrefined state for other things or sell them on the TP, but some of us might just want to learn the Recipe for Gift of Souls perhaps and such recipes require the refined versions of the materials.. ie Tyrias Best Nougat, Gibbering Skulls and High Quality Fang’s… does it serve any real purpose not to of kept them obtainable in game? ….

If I am missing another vendor.. I would be grateful to know where cos I got shed loads to offload

(edited by Bloodstealer.5978)

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I’d really like to know this too.

When I ran out of gold and time to farm ToT bags last night I had almost 1000 of each of the materials. I don’t want to get rid of them if I could refine them and either sell them or use them for something, but I also don’t want them taking up space in my bank for a year.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Shaliith.3861

Shaliith.3861

Please bring back the Halloween merchant for a few days.

Posted by: Bellizare.5816

Bellizare.5816