Happy Birthday Legendary Weapons!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jimaruto.5389

Jimaruto.5389

Well, today all existing legendary weapons in game are 2 years old. I still remember the days (1 year ago) when Anet announced that new legendary weapons will be available. And now, after 1 year, I can’t even find the slithlest information of when they will be available.

I think this is done in purpose so that the existing legendary weapons in-game live up to their name. You know…, as time passes they say that Reality becomes Story, Story becomes Myth and Myth becomes Legend. And that’s what I believe has happened at those baby weapons back there!
After 2 years they finally became today: “Legendary” weapons and as a result we don’t need new ones. We can say that the announcement last year (of new legendary weapons comming) was controversial! It was actually referring to the old legendary-like weapons which today matured and became “Legendary” weapons in reality.

What do you think? Will we see new legendary weapons soon or do you agree with my controversial theory? ^^

(edited by Jimaruto.5389)

Posted by: UltraZippy.2890

UltraZippy.2890

I read this on the wiki a few days ago it mentions new Legendary Weapons -

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Upcoming_changes_and_features

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

That new Legendary Weapons mentions info was there long time ago..

R.I.P Kumu <3

Posted by: Jimaruto.5389

Jimaruto.5389

I read this on the wiki a few days ago it mentions new Legendary Weapons -

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Upcoming_changes_and_features

I read this wiki article which mentions Legendary weapons 10 months+ ago. It is not new info.
The official announcement was made by Anet in an article in mid 2013. Later, wiki just copied that announcement.

Posted by: UltraZippy.2890

UltraZippy.2890

Help my plane is on fire, I’m going down…mayday…mayday. OMG this parachute is a rucksack….ahhhhhh!