Happy-Time in Rainbow Kitten Land

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Truth.5279

Truth.5279

ANet: HoT is great. Be cautious of listening to all the hype here because your player-base is fickle. Hopefully you’re making enough money to continue making great content.

Community: Keep your spirits up. Please be open to new ideas both from ANet and other players. Get out of the house if you’re like me and play obsessively.

That is all,
Eric

Posted by: Loli Ruri.8307

Loli Ruri.8307

Can I pet the rainbow kittens? Please!? >w<

Intel Core i7 4790K @4.7 GHz, 32 GB 2133 MHz DDR3.
MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 2xSLI 2025 / 11016 MHz, liquid cooling custom loop.
Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB. HTC Vive.

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

Where is the Happy-Time in Rainbow Kitten Land? Yet another disappointing article that fails to live to its name. Good message nonetheless.

Disgruntled,
Leo

Posted by: daniellepierce.9718

daniellepierce.9718

I was hopeing this was the title for super adventure box world 3…

90% of the fun is twitch chat, 10% is the casters trying desperately to make the match interesting.

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

I thought this was about a legendary weapon effect.

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

I thought this was about a legendary weapon effect.

that would be Nyan-Cat-Land

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

ANet: HoT is great. Be cautious of listening to all the hype here because your player-base is fickle. Hopefully you’re making enough money to continue making great content.

Community: Keep your spirits up. Please be open to new ideas both from ANet and other players. Get out of the house if you’re like me and play obsessively.

That is all,
Eric

At the very least there should be a poem here about rainbow kittens.

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

I think you should all stop swearing.

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

I think you should all stop swearing.

You know, I was innocent for a whole two minutes before you reminded me of the swear filter application of the word. Now I can’t stop reading into the title various lewd things.

:B

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

How many kittens are given there? In Happy-Time Rainbow Kitten Land? One kitten given? Zero kittens given?

We should all be respectful. It starts at the top though. ArenaNet’s messaging for the past year has been less than up front. Remember the HoT announcement? New Legendaries! Then in a blog post in March all the way down at the bottom of the blog post it became a “handful of new legendaries”. Then in August it became 3 new legendaries at launch. Well after pre-orders.

Not only that, but those were legendaries Colin told us were coming in 2013. This year they got thrown behind the paywall of HoT. Legendaries I was told I would be getting years ago are now off limits to me because I refuse to give money to a company that can’t learn to just be up front in their communication.

Players need to be respectful too. It starts at the top though. If they can’t mean what they say and have to stoop to coy market-speak, how is that speaking to the playerbase in a respectful manner? Short answer: It’s not. It’s highly disrespectful. It insults my intelligence and makes me skeptical of anything they say because they refuse to be up front in how they communicate to us.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Dangit. I was hoping you were announcing SAB Season 3.
Now I hate my life again.
Thanks a lot.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632