Hardest fractals and why?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ICEing.9237

ICEing.9237

I will soon be approaching high level fractals and I keep hearing that instabilities are pretty difficult. What should I be expecting?

Teknekality

[Dark Renegatus]

Posted by: kichita.9430

kichita.9430

They blew up when you killed them at level 39. That is the most fun…(sarcasm)…..
It’s not hard, just annoying sometime, if you know what you’re doing, you’ll be fine

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

Hardest: Probably grawl. Not that it is particularly hard but it can be a big PITA depending on your party comp. IMO, it is also the most well crafted fractal.

Dredge just sucks at high levels, it is not hard, the dredge carrier just have 389087097 dredge inside it.

If you want to experience all the mistlocks then there are some that you will wish you didn’t get certain fractals, but they are all doable. You can stay in “safe” levels to level your personal rating. Generally, I see people run: 32, 36, 38 (for the 30s bracket) and 49 for the (40s bracket).

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Explosion Mistlock was epic on dredge fractal.

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

Explosion Mistlock was epic on dredge fractal.

Also, on cliffside when people stack inside the doorway for the two seals on the arm.

The random lightning strike, lvl 35, is a pain as well. If you’re paying attention you can dodge it, but in a fight you’re likely to have no dodges at the right time and that can drop you right there.

Randomly appearing Mossman, lvl 31, is a bit of fun though. Middle of a fight, POW! axe comes out of nowhere. Anti-elitism, lvl 47, can be hilarious. “Warbanner coming!” BANG party members ressed, you die.

Losing control, lvl 36, can make lava fractal VERY hard in the fight where you have to stop the veteran grawl going after the humans. Similarly, Impaired Immunity, Lvl 32, can make the Lava Shaman fight incredibly difficult when the lava elementals spawn if you don’t have a lot of cleanses.

I reckon that social awkwardness, lvl 46, should be “Nearby allies reduce your damage”. Now that would make stacking useless. ha!

Posted by: Almoryk Kane.6085

Almoryk Kane.6085

Don’t forget to have plenty of Agony Resistance. You will need it for the Mistlock Agonizing Expedition. Lvl 40 & 50 I haven’t been too high on the fractals but I’ve done my fair share. Dredge is just really the most annoying. If your making your way to the higher levels though you tend to get good groups. I think there is a guild out there that anytime you want to run fractals just represent them and you can always find a group particularly doing high levels. I forget what they are called though. If anyone knows them just reply.

Posted by: Stalvros.9217

Stalvros.9217

There’s no hard fractal…..
….. just long ones…..
….. cough D_E_G_ cough

If you put your mind into it, you can accomplish anything.