Have you ever wondered...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

How do Charr take baths?

Do unattractive mesmers have a skill called “Inebriated Vision”? Do they learn it from the local tavern goers, Han Ekin or Bud Miller?

What happens when Sylvari drink Miracle-Gro?

Do the Charr Legions have to do random drug tests on war bands for catnip abuse?

Is a narcissist’s favorite class the Mesmer?

If you kill a Sylvari is it classified as homicide or herbicide?

How bad is charr morning hair?

Did the great camel spirit bless Norn men & women with sufficient fatty deposits so they could endure harsh environments on little food and water?

If an undead eats a Sylvari, is it eating vegetarian?

How does a moose drop a magical rifle? What is it doing with a rifle anyway? Hunting Norn?

Do quaggan ever say, “No get quaggan angry.” “You no like quaggan when quaggan angry.”?

What is the ground speed velocity of an unladed Moa bird?

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I have wondered why the Quaggan aren’t extinct. They can’t fend for themselves and they are being culled by krait every single day.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Racial jokes.
Lame.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

I have wondered why the Quaggan aren’t extinct. They can’t fend for themselves and they are being culled by krait every single day.

well if you interact with quaggan for long enough you will find out that they have an ugly warrior side that they’re ashamed off and that your hero helps them to embrace it and fight for themselves.

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Racial jokes.
Lame.

If it were up to me I would advocate for quaggan genocide. They are pretty useless and if that makes me a quaggist, so be it.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/