Haven't been enjoying the experience weekend?

in WvW

Posted by: Fakkahe.3108

Fakkahe.3108

Raise your hand.

When the double experience came the first thing i did was to pop a birthday booster and trying to get my WvW rank up a bit, but that was impossible because i’m suffering from massive lag spikes and DCs. I can’t even login anymore, this is really disappointing for me at least. Haven’t been able to play all weekend because of this. Did even go to my mates place to see if it only was my internet connection that bugged out but nope, it’s anet. I’m still surprised that anet isn’t even aware of the issues.

How about you guys, can you play without the famous lags’n’dc with a tiny bit rubberbanding coctail?

Regards,
Rawara

PS. Please fix so i can write my other sign, if i write F*kkaHe the prober way then it’s getting censored -> kittenaHe, which is really annoying.

in WvW

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

No problems whatsoever. Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your connection.
You might try some of the tips offered by Devs and other players over in the Support sub-forum.

Good luck.

in WvW

Fakkahe.3108

No problems whatsoever. Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your connection.
You might try some of the tips offered by Devs and other players over in the Support sub-forum.

Good luck.

Oh should have mentioned that i live in europe, that’s where they are having trouble i guess. Tyvm for your concern!

in WvW

Posted by: urfrid.5971

urfrid.5971

Same problem kinda 5 dc’s in a row and when i finally got my first ascended from teq i wanted to grab it and but then sudenly dc again and lost my ascended.

Then i just gave up on this double exp event.

in WvW

Fakkahe.3108

Same problem kinda 5 dc’s in a row and when i finally got my first ascended from teq i wanted to grab it and but then sudenly dc again and lost my ascended.

Then i just gave up on this double exp event.

Oh that’s a bummer mate, sad to hear that you lost an acsended piece.. Same here gave up on it aswell..

in WvW

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

Bummer. My experience hasn’t been nearly as bad as yours, but I’ve experienced some absurd lag spikes as well. Trying to map one of the borderlands was an absolute headache when I was experiencing awful skill lag and had to run around a PoI for 10 seconds to get it to unlock.