Heart of Thorns: Lacking Info

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Of course it’s lacking some info, it was the very first announcement that it even exists.

I think it would have been a big mistake for them to give us a release date now because it’s probably not finished (or even close to it) and it would be a mistake for them to tie themselves into a set date too early on.

As for the price I’d be very surprised if it was completely free. As I said in another thread I think the absolute maximum would be $60/£40, about the same as a new game, but I fully expect it to cost less than that.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Ferraro.6125

Ferraro.6125

It amazes me how people think everything will be anounced in 45 minutes. Have somew kittening patience

Posted by: Allelya.6830

Allelya.6830

It amazes me how people think everything will be anounced in 45 minutes. Have somew kittening patience

If they’ve taken the time to create all this new content, and announce it in the 45min tme frame, surely it wouldn’t hurt to announce other important information. So sorry to have “upset” you so

Delvien – d/d Elementalist – Gates of Madness

Posted by: Paffus Piffus.9430

Paffus Piffus.9430

The one thing that doesn’t make sense to me, is they haven’t said anything about what they are doing for the game as it stands, between now and the expansion. Giving info like new legendaries, mastery, sub-classes etc kind of takes the steam out of what we already have.