“Elite” and “solo” modes for dungeons
uhh WvW updates

oh and…

WvW updates.

Heart of Thorns Wish List:

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

My biggest wish is just some PvE balancing and polishing. I think it’s stupid that just because it’s suboptimal, using a sword/shield on my guardian should be a hindrance to my ability to complete content. It simply shouldn’t be that way. I don’t care if I can’t complete content fast, or I can’t make a lot of money with dungeon speedclears, but I shouldn’t be losing 1/3 of my health in Soldier’s gear and dealing 2/3 of the skill’s stated coefficient just because it’s not a metagame build.

Any other wish has been thoroughly discussed by other members.

PVE rebalance! I’m obviously asking to fix the zerker gear problem, where it’s so much more useful than the other stat combinations that it’s making them absolute. In an expansion people are expecting great changes in the gameplay, so it will be perfect chance to slip this among them.

First: It’s way to late for wishes right now.

Second: PvE is balanced. Zerker-Gear gives you way better damage but less defensive. Do you really expect same damage with other types of gear? And also everybody has access to berserker gear. If you are not able to play with it you got a lack of skill which obviously means it is balanced. Less defensive -> more damage per second ; but requires more playerskill.

Player skill doesn’t really account for the gimmicky, lackluster additions they have developed with the Living Story. Enemies that tear through armor, massive amounts of crowd control, overwhelming enemy numbers, etc.

Zerker meta works better because a dead enemy is the easiest way to defend against an enemy which creates a plethora of builds that don’t work well, no matter how you try to approach the game. In the past, zerker simply meant completing content faster – it’s getting to a point where it’s needed just to properly complete content. It’s a direction that needs to be fixed with gear/skill/trait rebalance or an enemy rebalance where zerker is simply optimal rather than necessary.

(edited by Cuddy.6247)

Posted by: Eli Stormstrike.8637

Eli Stormstrike.8637

Wish List
Precursor Crafting – A combination of scavenger hunting and traditional crafting, requiring 500 skill minimum in an appropriate profession.

Legendary Armor – Using our Ascended armor sets as precursors, by allowing us to infuse our armor pieces, we can then use them in the MF in combination with 3 other Gifts so as to create a legendary armor, one for each weight class to begin with. This would have the added benefit of allowing us further progression into the Fractals aswell, with infusions into our Ascended/Legendary armor sets.

Legendary Trinkets & Ascended Jewels – Requiring Jeweller 500, of course, and the traditional combination of scavenger hunting and crafting to acquire.

Legendary Dyes & Ascended Food – The dyes would allow us to apply different auras to our armor, but would require a Legendary Armor piece to function properly. The food speaks for itself, and we could perhaps also have Legendary Food aswell.

Ascended Salvaging – Allowing us to finally salvage Ascended pieces for +1 Agony Infusions and/or Globs of Dark Matter and other Ascended mats (primarily Dragonite, Empyreals and Bloodstone, so as to not unbalance the economy).

Guild Halls and Hall of Monuments (Player Housing) – Implementation of Guild Halls as the ultimate reward for Guilds, with options to expand its various functions, though a balancing act would be required so as to not drain the main cities of the population. Expansion and acquisition of Guild-specific unlocks and monuments should be based around Guild Achievements, for accomplishing various difficult goals regarding Guilds with other members, in a sort of scavenger hunt-ish manner.

In these Guild Halls, or in our Home Instance, we should also be able to create a replica of GW1 HoM, a place to show off our armor, weapons, legendaries, titles, accolades, achievements, trophies, accomplishments, pets, miniatures, WvW and PvP ranks and awards, finishers and various other goals we’ve achieved, with a new system introduced for Prestige, essentially something you accumulate as you fill your HoM, with a leaderboard introduced for this and the option to allow public instancing, so other people can visit your HoM and gain inspiration or stare in awe.

GvG, Alliance Battles and Factions – Expanded PvP-modes for sPvP with GvG-format, allowing Guilds to form Alliances, as in GW1, and fight eachother in instanced formats of larger battlegrounds, and to gain control of PvE zones for different resources required to expand Guild Halls and other functionalities.

E.g., a Guild can control 1 zone, say Snowden Drifts, for resources, whilst an Alliance can control regions, e.g. Kryta, battling eachother for control of these zones through instanced Alliance Battles and GvG. Once a zone is won, the Alliance/Guild can invest merits and influence to expand various facilities in these zones to gain more resources, e.g. lumber mills, quarries, farms and so on. To prevent domination, a decay system is in place, requiring constant activity, and with the merit cap in place, overreaching would result in collapse.

Alternate Advancement – A PvE Rank system, similar to that for PvP and WvW, which grants you various rewards for gaining ranks in PvE (essentially levelling after 80), similar to Paragon in Diablo 3, Champion in ESO, AA in EQ and Planar Attunement in Rift. You gain purely cosmetic rewards, such as unlockable auras, dyes, titles, portrait frames and points to spend for horizontal progression, such as movement speed, swimming speed, karma gain, experience gain and so on.

Raids/Guild Dungeons – The obvious ones are the GW1 ones, such as Underworld, Fissure of Woe, Domain of Anguish, The Deep, Urgoz’s Warren and Sorrow’s Furnace. Long semi-dungeons requiring higher coordination and an organized base of players, with rewards such as Ascended mats, chests, Ectoplasm, ingredients for scavenger hunts for legendaries, exclusive skins and dyes, aswell as monuments, trophies and achievements for Player Housing and required for unlocking functions in the Guild Halls.

Posted by: Aethgar.1784

Aethgar.1784

Guild V. Guild.
Guild halls!!
If this is a happy dream, playable ritualist profession!!
Sittable chairs, yes.

Tarnished Coast| House Corvidae
Lord Ahrwit Valdyr/Isambard FitzValdyr/many more…

Posted by: Duncanmix.5238

Duncanmix.5238

I guess my expectations and wishes would depend on pricing of expansion. If its full price 40-50 euros expansion I’d expect a lot, If its some 20 euro expansion then I’d have some lower expectations.
With that being said, here are some things I wish that are on top of my head:

Pve:
- new legendary weapon skins
- legendary armors
- legendary jewels (but make them have some effect like aura or some fairies floating around character…)
- lots of new maps to explore (20+)
- more dungeons and skins from them
- more story development
- mounts

Pvp:
- 1v1 arena (that’s all I want)

WvW
- I don’t really care since I’m not into WvW, but I guess reading what others want there, some type of GvG arena where they can see who is best pvp guild.

Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: torukmakto.3412

torukmakto.3412

I would like to see the following:

Ascended Profession: Would allow you do Modify your Profession Mechanic, unlocks more Skills and Traits (still must use Skill points or do specific task to actually use. ), adds the use of more Weapons to your profession. Can Ascended thru a Story mission like GW1.

More Weapon types, a New Heavy Profession and New Maps: don’t need to explain this one as many already have, I just also wanted too

GuildHalls and Raids: nuff said

for Gem Store updates:

a Race transformation Tonic: would be 5 of them, 1 of each race, first time buy, you can choose the appearance of the transformation. able to battle with this on. since I figure we wont get a race changer, this would be a close 2nd. if you want to update the look, you can buy some sort of Tonic Modifier, same function as a makeover kit.

More Movement Modifiers: like the Broom and Drill, it will change the way you travel, cant use in combat, just for looks. it can have or not have, a speed buff attached to it.

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Hobosacks gone.

Nuff said.

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

1: New class. Anet said it would be a soldier class. They could add a Dervish style class (not an actual Dervish) where they focus on enchantments and ripping enchantments (not to be confused with boons) also adding Scythe’s and Greataxe’s to the game.

Could also be a Ritualist in a sense. Profession skill could be 3-4 binding rituals. They could have weapon spells for some utility skills, that apply to 5 nearby allies (For example, Splinter Weapon: You and nearby allies do X damage to foes when cleaving. 10 seconds, cool down 30 seconds)

2: If this is an expansion I’m assuming the Maguuma Jungle would be fully expanded upon or mostly, for new maps and stuff

3: New race. Tengu is the only logical and realistic choice.

4: Lots of new skills/traits/weapons added to each class

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Posted by: Emtiarbi.3281

Emtiarbi.3281

PvP
Capture the flag: Please, make this happen! with 2 teams of 8v8 or something.
Guild vs Guild: Competitive Guild vs Guild Tournaments on a big map with some game modes:
* Capture the flag.
* Deathmatch.
* Capture the Points (Like an small version of WvW?).

Activities: I WANT to play activities with my friends and guildmates, make them to be some kind of Guild Activities if you want.

More Coordinated Dungeons
More Guild Events
More Zones to Explore (Yes please, beautiful zones!)
Other dragons activities: I want to see the other dragons making a move or something, even if its to cripple our pact or even other dragons!

Those are some of my wishlist. Thank you.

Anredhal Amethyst – Lain Amethyst – Orss Jerre

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I won’t wish for specific things (though I agree the level and gear cap should remain as is). After all, this is something they’ve been working on for quite a while, and major things like races and zones won’t suddenly magically get added in the next few months just because people asked, they’ll already be there without the wishing.

But I will wish that HoT contains enough fun new stuff to bring back my friends who have drifted away from the game. I miss them.

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

*Elite Map Completion- This would be a new form of map completion that would take place after the completion that is in game (more challenging) see topic for further details
*new weapons/uses for old ones (land spear, main hand focus etc)
*Several new zones including an all water map with a ship village (planks/bridges between boats) and underground zones (might need a second map for underground)
*Guild halls/player housing
*Furniture crafting to decorate said halls
*Ability to hang spoons on walls of aforementioned hall/house

i think everything else i want has been mentioned

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

FIX TO CONDITION DAMAGE IN GROUP CONTENT

Whatever that entails! ANet is so ridiculous about this issue I don’t even care what is done about it anymore so long as something gets done. If it means stacking conditions have to go away or whatever other content or systems could possibly have to be removed, no matter what the fix is it’ll still be better than barely functional nonsense we put up with now.

(edited by Conncept.7638)

Posted by: Brave Mallyki.1563

Brave Mallyki.1563

1. The rest of Maguuma Wastes and the Maguuma Jungle unlocked. I can also see us going to the Isles of Janthir with the Mursaat golden building and the Mursaat in the trailer. Possibly the Crystal Desert.
2. Expanding the current weapons to more classes and functionality (spears on land, dual wielding specters). I don’t think we need any new weapons.
3. Raids. I think the Underworld and the Fissure of Woe would be good places for these to take place.
4. New playable races. I think that the Tengu would be a good choice as a lot of people have said that they want them and they are walled off in the middle of Kryta. The Dominion of Wind could be their capital city and they could have access to Caledon Forest as the starter area.
5. New classes. I think that there should be an equal number of new classes as there are races. I would love to play as a Ritualist, and I think that the lore of the Tengu would fit perfectly. I have been intrigued by the idea of a Chronomancer.
6. More Fractals and Dungeons
7. Jeweler and Chef up to 500
8. New maps and game modes for PvP. We have a structured PvP but I would like to see a custom PvP where you can fine tune your build and not just have all of one stat.
9. WvW needs new maps. They could do a rotation with the different map lay outs.
10. An overhaul of Ascended gear that would allow for stats and rune/sigil swapping through an upgrading process.

Vox Invictus [VOX] – Crystal Desert
PvP Rank – 151 – Dragon
WvW Rank – 1,120 – Silver Colonel

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Who cares if they add anything if they are not going to fix bugs.
They have a lots of bugs in dungeons, fractals, pve.
Reward system is awful. So if they add new stuff, the kitten will be the same…
If they add new stuff there will be more stuff that they will not be able to fix.

The game will be the same after 1 month, when you complete everything new.

^This and the fact that others mentioned wishing may be pointless also that it’s not proven to be an expansion or the one you would like it to be. Especially the addition of classes huggghh bad traits,useless/OP in conquest since some ignore TDM, mechanic,pve… If they aren’t capable of managing what they already implemented more unstable content is bond to carry more bad then good. They do what they want but hype disappointment is player made.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Posted by: Aleksander Suburb.4287

Aleksander Suburb.4287

A little bit late but:

New story missions. Longer missions with groupplay (gw 1 <3)
New Maps and new Heart-Quests
New Weapons, utilities, elites and traits of course.

Balance and polishing is not part of a expansion. It should be for all players

Guild Wars balancing concept: Never change a ruined system!

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

I see a lot of people asking for things out of this expansion that have more to do with the core game and fixing it than they have to do with new content being added via an expansion.

Things I’d like to see?

-A third heavy profession.
-New weapon types
-New legendary weapons
-New legendary item types – armor/trinkets – with a much needed aura toggle.
-New dungeons or dungeon-like encounters that focus on a finite number of players ( aka not a 50 man zerg).
-New open world bosses such as teq and wurm.
-New skills being introduced both tied to new weapons but also in the form of new utility skinns
-New weapon and armor skins that we can obtain through non-BLC means.
-More story progression and more lore.
-An elite area perhaps? (Think UW or FOW from GW1).
-Capes
-Guild Halls – new content is a great opportunity to let guilds stake out halls for themselves. Either in the material world or in the mists.

That’s just right off the top of my head

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Posted by: Mishee.5719

Mishee.5719

1. Scythe
2.New heavy armor class
3.Spear (1H and 2H)

Posted by: Waven.6027

Waven.6027

1. One new Weapon type for each class.
2. Add a new weapon type.
3. Add new utility skills to each class
4. Add a new class
5. Keep improving on the story that we got in the living story.
6. New maps. Most of those maps should have sweet mechanics like Dry Top and Silverswaste, but some of them should be more traditional too.
7. New stat combination.
8. Make condition builds more viable in pvm, especially in big fights like 100 vs 1
9. Something really minor → Make an achievement for map completion including the new maps, dry top and silverwaste.
10. Revamp the trait system. I don’t have any advice or great ideas for this one… I just don’t like the current system.
11. IF YOU UP THE LV CAP, make it so that my ascended gear I worked for months don’t become garbage. But I don’t think they will up the lv cap.
12. I am not a pvp player nor a wvw player but I feel like a big expansion like this should add contents to both those mode.

Posted by: SargeantTwinkie.6537

SargeantTwinkie.6537

I’d like to see some DIFFICULT content that only very organized groups like guilds can pull off, instead of sitting there wailing on a world boss

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

No amount of wishing, or money for that matter, in the world, will add or remove any of these things from what is going to be released. If they’re this close to releasing it, it’s in the final stages and the coding is already done and set.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: phantomlord.3417

phantomlord.3417

GvG 8v8 10v10 15v15 20v20

Some changes to WvWvW i love the entire concept of Realm fighting another Realm. Its what honestly made me buy the game. Personally i think if each border land had a different map. That would be good enough for me.

Generalrob

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Would you guys be disappointed if none of this happened?

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

for those asking for mounts we technically have them (broom and magic carpet) but we will never need traditional mmo mounts because of waypoints

as for the features i would want the most:
*guild halls (maybe use fractals to get them?)
*player housing (or make home instance more customisable/add storage etc)
*new races (hylek living in mayan/aztec style cities would be awesome, tengu would also be amazing as would quaggan(bit iffy on that one), skritt however isnt realistic due to their ‘hive-mind’ type thing)
*new weapons (great axe and maybe polearms eg guan do)
*more pets for rangers would be cool, I’ve always wanted a griffon, other ideas for animals include colocal, imp, minotaur, ooze, raptor, crab, skelk and maybe some special ones like the halloween gargoyle, wintersday baby dolyak and other festive pets – also maybe those you can get as eggs and raise them/hatch in a scavenger hunt like the black moa hunt in gw1 – find a corrupted egg, bring it to arah explorable to ‘cure’ it then proceed to hatch it – or more simply, find an insect egg and hatch it to a grub/larvae and raise it to adulthood
*grandmaster jeweller and chef
*precursor scavenger hunt
*new minigames like bar brawl, firing range and POLYMOCK (i thought of a new one where you have to herd sheep or cattle into a pen (they would run away from you) but that seems to be more like an open world event

not that bothered about new classes as I think I’m pretty happy with the ones now and all the rolls are being filled

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

Would you guys be disappointed if none of this happened?

no but i would be happy if my suggestions were taken into the game at some point

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

• New weapons types (Great Axes, Whips)

• Expanded access to weapons on all classes (Necromancers being able to use swords, etc.)

• At LEAST a non-kit melee weapon for engineers and a power based cleave weapon for necromancers. (Dagger doesn’t count.)

• New dungeons

• Conditions or power based stats reworked so we can eliminate the zerk meta that plagues dungeons, or even encounters that encourage conditions over pure power.

• New race/class would be nice, not expecting one though.

• Better in-game guild management, calendar, guild halls, message board, ability to send mail to all guildies at once, etc.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

lol, WvW updates.

This is a PvE expansion, most likely. With the horrid way the devs have been treating WvW players for the last 2 years! with the constant lack of real content updates, and doing less than the bare minimum for WvW!

As a WvW player I wouldnt trust Anet to make me a grilled cheese sandwich!

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I want all weapons for all classes, spears on land and medium armor chest for males that doesn’t go below the waist in any manner.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Bris.7984

Bris.7984

And FINALLY,I wish I have everything,that was mentioned,added!!!MU-HAHAHAHAH!!!

Posted by: ExiledDiclonius.1653

ExiledDiclonius.1653

1. New races (Do want Skritt so much).
2. New profesions.
3. All weapons with at least 2 skills per slot to chose from.
4. Guild Hals and GVG!
5. Comming back to core game storytelling, aka japanese visual novel style. I can bet that there are lots ppl like me who didnt giva a f* about story in Living Story. Well at least only thing I know about what happened in LS is from cutscenes that were not skippable while doing archivements. At least 90% conversations should be like they used to be in a core game. Waiting 5 minutes for npc’s to end talking. Or pressing “next” button after they say 1 sentence should not have place in any MMO game.
6. New continent DUH!
7. Solo/Duo dungeons.
8. Removing 90% of waypoints. Leaving like 1 waypoint per map and adding mounts.
9. Give back dwarfs. They are perfect for new race. They would be nice at least as NPC characters. If asuras could hide for centuries underground so can dwarfs!
10. Dyeing weapons, or they part’s like flames sparks etc.
11. New ways for precursor obtaining, just like promised years ago, since AN failed in controling in game economy.

(edited by ExiledDiclonius.1653)

Posted by: Cherokeewill.7504

Cherokeewill.7504

If this is an expansion, my wish is for Anet to continue to make the “old world” relevant. The problem with any expansion is the player base gravitating to the new content and leaving the old content to whither. Re-invigorate Orr and the World Bosses so that when the new car smell wears off we still have the wonderfull world to continue to enjoy… now only bigger.

Wishes for the expansion itself, none. I trust Anet to make the content fun and rewarding and will wait with marked anticipation for its release.

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Heck, just open up the ‘elite’ skill slot to allow us to use a utility skill there if we wish. That slot should allow us to use an elite skill or a utility skill, whichever we choose.

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

An entire underwater zone, with a long overdue heavy tuning of underwater skills.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Posted by: Photonman.6241

Photonman.6241

Give me a new class! That’s all I want. I’m fine with the living story stuff for content. New dungeon would be awesome too, but again all i really want is a new class. (Ritualist/dervish would be awesome)

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Since we are dreaming:

New Pvp game mode
3-4 new conquest maps
2 new WvW maps for the borderlands

Mechanics overhaul of WvW to deal with night capping. (Seriously, WvW in China is dead due to this issue, game a decided by coverage while players aren’t awake).

1 or 2 new races
6-8 new PvE Maps (2 should be leveling maps for the new races but the rest should be endgame type maps)
New Legendaries
Many new weapon Sets

Mystic Forge improvements, so its use is more intuitive.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Posted by: Eristroff.1953

Eristroff.1953

1.- new race (tengu pls)
2.- new class/proffesion at least 1 (heavy, there is only 2)
3.- guild halls would be great and GvG
4.- more zones
5.- SAB
6.- moar weapons (like a 2-H axe) or maybe each class could use 1 more weapon (like guardian with axe)
7.- bigger pvp maps for a 8v8 or 10v10 maps
8.- improve underwater stuff (maybe some support/elite skill for underwater)

(edited by Eristroff.1953)

Posted by: Davey.7029

Davey.7029

This is my wish list:

1 – Updates to WvW – I don’t mind what kind of updates, but something to refresh it would be nice. Maybe new objectives? New maps ? New type of siege? Who knows. WvW balance updates would also be cool, bronze servers have a lot of downtime where nothing happens.

2 – More PvE/Boss encounters that challenge you. I think Vinewrath is an example of a really well designed boss. I think mixing PvE with Jumping puzzles would be interesting. Imagine fighting dragons on floating isles or something like that.

3- A new class!

(edited by Davey.7029)

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

About the PVE balance thing. Apparently someone there thinks that nerfing conditions in PVE is actually a necessity. Obviously no one there is paying attention to the numbers because if they did they’d notice the design flaws that have plagued condis for years now in this game two of which are the stacking problem and the lack of crit damage problem two things that all other titles have had to fix by allowing stacks to either change or become deeper debuffs/DoTs or by giving them actual crits where they do 4-8x the damage per DoT when a crit occurs on a DoT.

Their most recent patch shows that they still don’t get it.

So what I’d like to ask for is a team that cares about actual balance including these problems.

I’d also like to ask for a complete rebalance of explosives and we’re talking about all of them I’m not even worried about grenades (save for the #1 to be changes to a mob target instead of ground target on that kit) but toolbelt mines, the standard mine, the bombs have all suffered terrible drops in trigger zones and explosion sizes and to me it just doesn’t make sense to put weapons of WWII in the game if you’re not going to treat them properly.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

(edited by tigirius.9014)

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

I want every part of the game to get attention. Thats my biggest wish. For pve that means dungeons/fractals/guild missions/maps/personal story? etc. For pvp that means new modes and maps and some additional features that pvp really needs like the ability to set up your own tourney. For wvw that means a solution to population in wvw. Also new siege and a new map along with many other features would be nice.

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

Absolutely no to raids.

I would expect there would be significant changes to WvW and significant additions to PvP.

As for PvE, new maps definitely. New heavy class. New playable race. With the sylvari being turned on, I can see the tengu here. New dungeons. etc.

You know they hired a raid designer right? lol

Posted by: Artemis.6283

Artemis.6283

New race (something completely new and unique like they did with sylvari)
New profession (heavy with offensive magic)
New weapons (i want a real battle mage with Double sword greataxe and greatsword and whip! )
New zones
Expand wvw make maps bigger and unique borderlands not the Same map for each realm. … they need to be bigger with more keeps that will prevent zergs because it won’t be as effective. Also no fast travel in wvw maps that will also prevent zergs cause they will take longer to travel between keeps that way Small groups are more effective

(edited by Artemis.6283)

Posted by: kiimi.2853

kiimi.2853

GvG
Ritualist

Id be happy for few years

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

- A new PvP game mode. Different from conquest.

- Dueling in the open world. Perhaps restricted to certain small dueling areas

- Difficult content in PvE

- Lots of items that you gain by completing difficult achievements (i.e.: Defeating a difficult encounter without taking damage).

- More Dungeons

- Abolish stacking and skipping in most dungeons.

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

Posted by: Tabootrinket.2631

Tabootrinket.2631

- A fully repaired Lion’s Arch
- legendary spoons

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

Collectable hats.

Posted by: OlliX.1705

OlliX.1705

- New weapons, skills, traits for each profession
- New dungeons
- Rework condition damage so it’s viable for group content in PvE
- Player housing
- Guild halls
- Fix Lion’s Arch
- New zones
- Dueling in PvE

[qT] Necro main.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Hmm, maybe I’ll chime in after all. I would adore it if there’s a pass taken over all the NPC dialogues in the world to update them to reflect new things. And if the sylvari NPC vendors get replaced, such as the merchant by the DR bank … it’s hard to believe they’ll get to stay there cheerfully selling salvage kits if there’s a pogrom.

I’m hoping for massive new maps, ideally new stuff matching the scope of the map at release. And for local issues having effects in the world, more politics and such, instead of having the cities and towns frozen in time. More “living” in this living world!

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

Absolutely no to raids.

I would expect there would be significant changes to WvW and significant additions to PvP.

As for PvE, new maps definitely. New heavy class. New playable race. With the sylvari being turned on, I can see the tengu here. New dungeons. etc.

You know they hired a raid designer right? lol

Gw2s raids are stuff like Vinewrath, Triple Trouble and Teq.

Posted by: Tabootrinket.2631

Tabootrinket.2631

As I rewatched the trailer something came to my mind.
The next areas we’ll most likely see will feature jungles.

So here is what I wish :
- highly vertical maps.
- maps that aren’t just one next to the other, but one on top of the other (may not happen but well..)

- also on a side note : hats that don’t make your hair disappear

(edited by Tabootrinket.2631)

Posted by: Exroyal.9053

Exroyal.9053

Let’s just say it’s a good thing that this thread is a wishlist and not an expectation list.

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Let’s just say it’s a good thing that this thread is a wishlist and not an expectation list.

Oh but it is…
Just wait till HoT comes out and hoards of threads start popping up about how disappointing it is, because of all/some of the stuff in this thread and more.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!