Heart of Thorns Wish List:

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Steven.9752

Steven.9752

Well these opinions change nothing as I imagine whatever the upcoming update is, it’s essentially complete already, regardless I’d like to share my hopes as others have

Minigames are the first big thing for me, many may want new maps more than anything but what does this really add in regards to new gameplay? I want the game to offer more and something different than the typical MMO, right now it doesn’t. There are little things done differently and a player driven economy, megaservers etc were awesome but minigames would serve as the perfect break between either grinding, doing dungeons, trading and PVP.

Those who mentions things like SAB, I have no idea why it isn’t permanent myself, I think they should add more to it though.

In addition add minigames such as archery target practice, where precision shooting nets you high scores rather than pressing the right buttons, just give cities a more active feel for them to be used for more than crafting and trading.

As for maps, I really want the Crystal Desert, but I don’t want it if it doesn’t come with a new awesome world boss. More dead zones is the last thing we need, the desert offers a really different environment to what’s currently available and an epic boss with its own storyline to lead up to its battle would be very exciting and seemingly something a lot of players are interested in.

I also have loved the idea of playing as a Tengu since the release of GW2 and I’m happy others feel the same way, there are lots of cool new movements you could introduce (though none which offer advantages over other races).

Mainly it’s the content available that just needs more depth to it, we have this great world which isn’t being made full use of which really frustrates me.

Lastly and probably controversially, I would actually like an increased level 100 cap, not just for the sake of more levels and because triple digits are cool, but rather set it so levels 80-100 are really difficult to get, like limit experience to only be gained when participating in genuinely difficult content, I want to see a variety in levels, right now everyone is the same and it’s rather dull.

As for the issues of lv80 gear becoming redundant, why not just add armour addons (like Dragon Age: Inquisition) which will scale that gear to the best lv100 gear, of course balancing it so they cost around the same. This will allow you to further customize your gear both stat-wise and aesthetically.

Posted by: HONEY.8620

HONEY.8620

I would like:

- New Class

- New Race:
* Largos, Tengus or Kodans

- New Weapons:
* Crossbow, Greataxe, Katana, Assault Rifle & Orb

- PvP:
* Better sPvP besides capture points and more Maps
* Dueling system or Arenas to queue in for 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3

- UI options to add more Hotbars for potions/food etc

- GvG / Guild Halls

- Loot Mini Pets

- Raids (maybe)

Basics:
- New Skills, Utilities & Traits
- New Armor
- New Zones
- New Dungeons

(edited by HONEY.8620)

Posted by: Greyrebel.7492

Greyrebel.7492

jsut give us soemthing to do its months im out of things to do, i log in game for 5 mins and then i get bored …. and i exit

We are one , and one is all

Posted by: Mynd.9250

Mynd.9250

Things that probably won’t be in the expansion

Assassin: We got thief
Paragon: Basically all it’s assets are split between warrior and guardian.
Also would have to add spears as a throwing one-hand weapon, no way they are gonna do that.
Dervish: Adding Scythes just for one class? Nope. And I don’t see how Scythes would fit in with any other class. They also rather add this in a Elona/Kralkatorrik/Crystal Desert Exp. if at all, imo.
Ritualist: Doubt it very much. Ranger basically got the spirits added to it. There probably is room for more, but again, this one comes probably with a Cantha/Bubbles Exp if at all.

Completely new weapons: Nah, kind of hard to balance and then, make it availabe for whom? Some people will always cry, only solution making more than 1 “new” weapon available. Which in turn would result in a lot of balancing issues and also a kittenload of new animations.

Things I hope for:

Spears become amphibious.
THAT
WOULD
BE
SO
AWESOME
SPEARS ROCK

Maybe a new race. Tengu would rock. Also most likely imo since their models are somewhat easy to work with. If we have charr, we definetely can have tengu.
Or maybe even Lagos, although highly unlikely.
If they come probably rather in a Bubbles Exp.

New Maps and zones (kinda obligatory).
New Dungeons.
Lots of fun.

Posted by: bahanwoodcarver.6071

bahanwoodcarver.6071

Hello !

Here is my wishlist :
- no new race
- add the last soldier class
- the whole maguuma jungle region
- no new difficult raid like the three jungle wurm
- no duelling
- no mount
- unlock of existing weapons for different professions
- unlock of heroes we can customize for instance zones like dungeons
- player housing
- new dungeons
- new mini games
- new daily quests

Best regards.

Bahan

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

1. Season 1 being implemented into the journal.
2. As many new zones as the original game gave us, with land expansion in other areas than the Maguuma Jungle.
3. A new class, or some impressive additions to the ones we have.
4. A handful (or more would be nice) of new dungeons, similar to what we have but improved in ways the current dungeons are flawed. And these dungeons to bring new token rewards and new mechanics we’ve not seen in dungeons before.
5. Some nice overhauls to WvW and new sPvP maps.
6. New legendaries – maybe a new ‘tier’ (not in terms of stats, but in terms of difficultly to acquire).

| Lithia |

Posted by: Shard.4372

Shard.4372

Here is what I am hoping for:
1) New weapons. An obvious one but I could really go for a new ranged weapon on Guardian or maybe using fists for a Warrior/Thief.
2) A very intensely dynamic zone where one event can change the whole course of the place for the next hour (Like a specific enemy will have control if you muck up)
3) A new dungeon. Would love new armor and weapons that I don’t have to grind/buy.
4) Some simple, yet possibly useful changes, such as what level you actually are. Keep the level cap at 80, but show how many times you’ve “leveled up” after that. So instead of showing your character at 80, it’ll say something like 186, but you know it’s still 80. Or having an option to let your action bars disappear when you leave combat, like and Explorer mode.
5) LS S3. I hope after we possibly kill Modremoth, there will be a new threat, but this time, it isn’t a dragon. What I would absolutely love for a plot would be a rabble-rouser against the queen for her “bad leadership.” Eventually people rally behind this guy and he slowly starts to take over Kryta. As the seraph fail to defend the land, a battle takes place at DR, but isn’t successful. As this new threat is powerful and strong, we go to the priory to investigate only to find the leader is the heir to the throne, and he plans to kill Queen Jenna and take the throne for himself, leading a militaristic dictatorship, turning on all the races of Tyria and then is in for way more than he bargained for as the united races take him down, but he doesn’t go out without sparking a new found war between charr and humans, only to backfire as the pale tree resolves the conflict. At least some form of storyline similar to that. I truly want to see the humans be one of the biggest bad guys this game will see.
6) Legendary Armors. Mainly because selectable stats.
7) Scavenger hunts for legendary weapons/armors. I for one am slowly attempting the lengthy grind for a legendary, but I would much rather explore the world, learn some the lore, and fight some big baddies with difficult fight scenarios and large HP pools.
8) Crystal Desert. I would looooooooove to visit a barren wasteland similar to where we are now with Modremoth, but perhaps without a dragons corruption. I know thats where purple mcgee dargon lives, but lets just say he is still asleep.
9) Closure with Zhatian. I would love to cleanse Orr, maybe not return it to it’s original state, but I for one am not a fan of the undead. Plus, if he ever comes back (not sure if possible), he would have a standing army already.
10) New utility skills. I’d love to have a new signet, or possibly a gadget that adds a whole new playstyle or promotes a new build without zerkers stats.

Thanks for reading!

Xian Mistlock, 80 Herald
Server: Dragonbrand
Guild: [EDGE] Journeys Edge

Posted by: Gimli.9461

Gimli.9461

omg omg omg I’m going to pee myself waiting for Saturday, trying to keep my hopes low. Here we go:

1. Mursaat as playable race!
2. Dwarves as playable race!
3. Fishing!!!!!!!
4. New zones rivalling SW and DT in mechanics and fun times.
5. Legendary armor you can switch stats on without RNG component to get it!
6. Hard levelling mode to replay levelling from lvl one for lvl 80 characters! (see WoodenPotatoes on that)
7. Reasonable way to get black lion keys or scrap tickets not involving tons of gems or RNG!
8. More cewl fights with telegraphs and mechanics like fractals with floor tiles disappearing and things of that sort!
9. Better rewards kitten!
10. Less RNG kitten!
11. Queen Jennah dies!
12. Infinite number of bank extra tabs for gems!
13. More Rytlock!
14. Even more Rytlock!
15. More festivals or events that introduce additional Daily completion rewards!
16. More skimpy outfits for all armor types!
17. More character progression – new traits, unlocked via gameplay. More things to be unlocked/gotten as reward via gameplay in general (like ascended armor piece reward for collection eg)
18. Free precursor of your choice upon 1000 days play time :P

Posted by: Tiale.2430

Tiale.2430

1: New Races
2: New Classes
3: New Legendaries
4: GvG
5: Rework WvW

Subdrop
SA Guardian

Posted by: Gotejjeken.1267

Gotejjeken.1267

1. Build Templates
2. Ranger Preparations
3. New Ranger Pets
4. Horizontal Progression
5. New Armor

Posted by: Melfice.5091

Melfice.5091

I want to be able to see in chat when my friends and guildies come online or go offline, without cluttering the chat with all the loot I’m getting

Professional noob guardian

Posted by: Mental Paradox.3845

Mental Paradox.3845

My baker’s girlfriend’s hairdresser used to work for Arenanet and he told me that “Heart of Thorns” is the codename for Guild Wars 4.

True story.

Posted by: Dedlaw.9130

Dedlaw.9130

My baker’s girlfriend’s hairdresser used to work for Arenanet and he told me that “Heart of Thorns” is the codename for Guild Wars 4.

True story.

Not buying it. If you had said the hairdresser once met somebody that used to work for ANet, then it would sound more believable.

Dedlaw – Fresh 80 Zerker Warrior
DODGE!!! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvS6zMThiZU

Posted by: DragonWhimsy.6489

DragonWhimsy.6489

My list:

-Player housing (not just guild halls)
-Lore Panel added to the story journal
-Polymock
-New weapons and skills
-New race
-New zones
-Personal Story additions (probably about a season’s worth of living story but added all at once)
-Something that makes WvW feel like it has a point
-Stacking eliminated from dungeons forever, whatever that may take

Posted by: Stu Grockalot.2937

Stu Grockalot.2937

Initially i wasn’t going to jump on the bandwagon but I can’t help it.

I’d like to see, (in no particular order):

• Larger PvE party size. GW1 was 8 and when our guild go out, there are often members left out in the cold
  • Two handed axe. (Maybe for warrior and ranger and new profession).
  • Spears. (Amphibious weapons maybe?)
  • New professions. (Ritualist or Dervish seem a good and popular choice)
  • New Races. (Tengu, Centaurs, Kodan all good choices).
  • Increased Level cap. (Something more to work toward, sorry but I actually like level grinding).
  • Legendary Armor and Trinkets.
  • Ability to craft ascended food and jewellery.
  • Guild Halls. (And therefore by definition GvG battles).
  • More elite skills (possibly an Elite heal)
  • Ascension (and the ability to swap class).
  • A template editor to quickly switch between saved skills and traits (like we had in GW1).
  • A secondary class (ok so I know this won’t happen but I miss the synergy of different profession from GW1).

New areas goes without saying

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

4 new classes. 1 light/medium 2 heavy.
At least 2 new weapon skills to choose from for each weapon skill slot 1-5.
New zones. Would love to see verticality to map designs. Plateaus and such. Have whoever designed charr zones design these. Some really cool use of ruins in charr zones.
A couple new dungeons for 5 man party and then a few new dungeon types requiring 2 or 3 parties. A couple new mini open world dungeons. New pvp map. Rehash of wvw map designs to have the borderlands differ. Tengu and kodan.

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

Legendary trinkets of no use. Legendary weapons on par with ascended. Trinkets would be too. Legendary armor would just be unique skin. I’d want it to be rather than needing to build each piece, each legendary armor is a whole set. Potentially 3 sets of each armor class. Each piece added to wardrobe when completing the armor and then each pieces skin interchangeable.

Initially i wasn’t going to jump on the bandwagon but I can’t help it.

I’d like to see, (in no particular order):

• Larger PvE party size. GW1 was 8 and when our guild go out, there are often members left out in the cold
  • Two handed axe. (Maybe for warrior and ranger and new profession).
  • Spears. (Amphibious weapons maybe?)
  • New professions. (Ritualist or Dervish seem a good and popular choice)
  • New Races. (Tengu, Centaurs, Kodan all good choices).
  • Increased Level cap. (Something more to work toward, sorry but I actually like level grinding).
  • Legendary Armor and Trinkets.
  • Ability to craft ascended food and jewellery.
  • Guild Halls. (And therefore by definition GvG battles).
  • More elite skills (possibly an Elite heal)
  • Ascension (and the ability to swap class).
  • A template editor to quickly switch between saved skills and traits (like we had in GW1).
  • A secondary class (ok so I know this won’t happen but I miss the synergy of different profession from GW1).

New areas goes without saying

Posted by: Gimli.9461

Gimli.9461

Forgot two things:
19. Lore system! (In-game books all that)
20. Lets go to Cantha? :P I never been

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

I would wish for more tools and systems for roleplayers, but I know they are way far down Anet’s core target audience and going even lower every day.

One – Piken Square

Posted by: chilipalm.6491

chilipalm.6491

New legendaries that are visually specific for classes, e.g., a staff or scepter that would look right for necromancer.

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

Either A-net has freaking ninjas writing their code or someone flew off into the distance making a wish list 2 days before official presentation…

Posted by: Gray.9041

Gray.9041

2) Increased skill/weapon flexibility. It would be great for each weapon to have two sets of skills. When it comes down to it, I don’t mind too much if there’s more choice!

this.

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis.

doing something like this would be awesome.

also, it would allow condition builders to go full condition, while also allowing non-condition builders to not have to use conditions, which is an issue in and of itself.

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

I only have one wishlist item, and it’s more of a DO NOT WANT:

Please, do not create faction (race) based PvP. GvG would be awesome, but not Race v Race. The final scene in LS Season 2 made me concerned that this might be where GW 2 was heading. I would not mind it as a LS arc, but not as a world based thing.

However; I would not mind a bit if you did it in a way that the players must gain influence in other territories in order to be trusted, and have access to services and events within the zones. PvNPC faction could be interesting, but I do not want to experience open world PvP at all. I quit other games and stick to GW because it allows me to choose when I want to PvP, and doesn’t force it upon me.

Posted by: Nat.4029

Nat.4029

Crystal Desert.
Cantha.
Elona.
Holy Trinity.
25 new dungeons.
5 raids for 10 or 25 people.
Several new armor sets.
Several new weapon sets.

Permanent content.

Valar Morghulis

Posted by: Shinya.2598

Shinya.2598

• New character select (where Charr isn’t HUGE)
• Headhear in cutscenes
• Tengu (probably wont be new professions)
• Many, Many new faces and Hairstyles
• More cultural armors
• Dungeons
• More WvW Maps
• More explorable Maps
• cheaper “transmutation charges”
• Fixed running animation for Human female
• Fixed some clipping issues with charr armor

Posted by: Hylgeriak.8250

Hylgeriak.8250

that spears also become land weapons. Bought the spear precursor just some days ago :P

Kyrgyz Manas – Gandara[EU]

Posted by: Swifty.5270

Swifty.5270

1: Capes
2: SAB!!! YES!!
3: Dervish
4: New Weapons
5: New Race? maybe?
6: Raids
7: Dyes with auras or glowing effects would be cool to see.
8: cutscenes and better personal story, make it more personal.
9: more dance moves!!
10: Siege-able Guild Halls, make the guild hall mean something and give it a risk.
11: Make WvW have and effect on PvE and world events. or do what they did with factions and make the WvW and pvp interconnect with the PvE, they have the story to do it, some choose to back up the sylvari and others want to fight them, it could work?
12: even more dance moves
13: more pvp maps and game types.
14: Weapon dyes
15: Player housing
16: No level cap raise
17: No gold value decrease
18: give weapons more abilities, keep the current system just make it so you can change the skills around, similar to guild wars “1” where you actually had a choice in your skills, that was really my biggest disappointment on release of gw2.
19: Jumping puzzles for days!!
20: I still want my dance moves….

I know my list is rather long, however its just a wishlist, I nearly do not expect anything to actually happen, its just what I’d like to see. Dance moves better happen or its GG for all… hah, JK. However, whatever ANET does, they do it with good judgement, at least I’m hoping so!

Posted by: Fernling.1729

Fernling.1729

1. Dervish, ritualist, paragon or monk.

2. Raids. I used to love raiding in previous mmos and would like a reason to do it again.

3. Additional PvP modes.

4. New weapons

5. at least a dozen utility skills and several heals/elites per profession.

6. Dueling

7. Weapon dyes

8. 5+ full size zones

9. Hardmode

10. Pet AI is some of the worst I have ever experienced in a game. I would absolutely love for work to be put into this. I enjoy my ranger, I just hate how stupid my pet is.

not in any specific order

(edited by Fernling.1729)

Posted by: Brtiva.9721

Brtiva.9721

I am more disturbed by what they will do/add/change, than what they will not. Just not pleased with many recent changes, so I am concerned that this will be more of the same.

Posted by: Tcbys.4391

Tcbys.4391

I would want some new weapons,professions,new races and other new stuff.

Posted by: uncomfortably energetic.9153

uncomfortably energetic.9153

What I want to see..

1. Trait revamp that’s not universally hated
2. New weapons
3. New utilities
4. New class
5. Raids
6. Horizontal character progression
7. New pvp maps and modes
8. WvW overhaul

What I expect to see..
1. LS season 3 preview lol

Posted by: Tabootrinket.2631

Tabootrinket.2631

maps where sylvaris can join force with monsters against other players

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

I see a lot of good ideas in this thread…
What I wish…

- Something New. Tengus and a new heavy-armored profession sound great, but as long as there is any new, relevant content, I’ll be happy. New weapons look fun also.

- Selectable weapon skills would be just too good, but better, more diverse and interesting elite skills are a must. Come on.

- 10 to 25 people squads, and squad content. Squad roaming supported and encouraged in WvW, Raids focused on 2-5 partys, etc.

- Weapon dyes. Back-item dyes. Make them expensive, if you want, but make them possible.

- Solve the engie hobosack problem. Make them replaceable with floating icons, add a new kind of back-item skin, make them dyeable, wathever.

- Justice for the Asuran and Charr wardrobe:
a) Access to the female armor skins.
b) As many hairstyles as humans.
c) In the name od the Eternal Alchemy, FIX THE ASURA BOOTS!! Just add toes to all closed shoes, like the ascalonian mid ones, or at least hide the claws clipping through.

- The ability to select your character voice at creation and to change it later. I’m willing to pay if needed. I’m just tired of hearing all the characters speaking with the same voices.

- Many, many more emotes, and a quicker/easier way to execute them. Maybe just a bunch of icons on top of the chat box. More dances, more threats, more cuteness and fierceness in the repertoire.

- Sitting on chairs, with the feet on the floor (Not just “over the chair”) . Overall more and better idle and social animations.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Arkinos.7245

Arkinos.7245

- Make conditions useful for high end pve (this would also fix the Berserker problem)
- Bring back LS Season 1 (Not being able to play the story is absolutely horribe for anybody that returns or starts the game)
-No new level cap
-No new item tier
-Hopefully a new class

Posted by: Moldur.6275

Moldur.6275

Lastly and probably controversially, I would actually like an increased level 100 cap, not just for the sake of more levels and because triple digits are cool, but rather set it so levels 80-100 are really difficult to get, like limit experience to only be gained when participating in genuinely difficult content, I want to see a variety in levels, right now everyone is the same and it’s rather dull.

In order to satisfy your request, 20 additional levels is not the right way to go. If you want a level system to represent your progress in specific content, that would either be a reputation system (do this and that to increase a specific bar) or a new kind of skill points gained for completing something at max level. Adding new levels to the traditional xp-bar will not benefit the current game model.

Posted by: Mishee.5719

Mishee.5719

It’s funny to see that the majority wants
1. Proff
2. Weapons.
3. Armors…

I hope anet give them a middlefinger and at the same time tell them that its not off the table and we can “Soon” be expected to see changes coming…that they wont tells what it is….

Posted by: Moldur.6275

Moldur.6275

As a WvW roamer you spend more cash on buying foodbuffs than you earn from kills sometimes. The whole point of foodbuffs, (pots also etc in other games) results in one thing: the more you play the more you pay. Why would we pay money for a temporary buff? There is no point in that, players want to invest their money in permanent items. If you have the best items in the game you should not need to pay for temporary items just to be maxed out. consumables are bad game design.

Which leads to one of my wishes for HoT: give us ascended food, which has unlimited uses, but for a higher price. (I wouldn’t mind paying 100g for such an item if I knew it was a long term investment, instead of paying 40 silver every half hour I play only to be flushed down the consumable drain). Playing the game with foodbuffs shouldn’t necessarily mean a guaranteed expense. Consumables do not motivate us to play the game more.
That do sound rather similar to one of the most appreciated gem-store item, the copper-fed-salvage-o-matic, which gave us a more convenient, unlimited-use investment instead of filling the bag with stacks of 25.

Posted by: PorceleinEve.2973

PorceleinEve.2973

I know I’m asking for ALOT here, since this is an expansion but CAN WE PLEASE HAVE INDIVIDUAL PET NAMES for all of our pets as rangers? Crazy I know… Or at the very least can we not see that “juvenile” tag in every pet name after we tame it?. How hard can it be to go from juvenile spider to just spider (if we can’t have names)…

The current scheme drives the OCD folk (like myself) nuts. I have to rename my pets every time i summon them.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

My Top 10 Wish List for Heart of Thorns in case, that it will be the first Expansion, that will deliever also New Content, that is in regard of quality and quantity worthy to be called an Expansion, these 10 things would I love to see find they way into the Game:

1) Tengus as new Playable Races includingnew explorable Maps, racial Skills ect. that belongs to a new Playable Race, which would fit to the Tengu.
New explorable Maps in that case would be:

• Dominion of the Wind (includes Sanctum Cay as Home Town Map)
  • Sea of Sorrows (merged with Claw Island)
  • Tarnished Coast
  • The small unexplorable unnamed Area between Kessex Hills and Lions Arch (D’Alessio Seaboard/Bergen Hotsprings basically)

2) A 9th playable Class, introducing a 3rd Soldier, the Partisan, which includes introducing also a new Weapon Type – Polearms (Spears, Halberds, Lances, Glaives, Pikes, War Scythes ect.)

3) A complete Redesign of the Trait System into Traits, Talents and Expertises including the Introduction of complete own seperate Underwater Traits for all Classes together with a Rebalancing of all Underwater Skills of all Classes and Redesigns to Underwater Skills, so that there will be no single Skill anymore, that doesn’t work under water.
Each Skill, that doesn#t work currently under water, will either morph into a new different skill under water, or gets completely exchanged with a working new skill, that can work on land as like in water too.
Each Skill, Trait and Talent will be balanced now for each Gameplay Segment differently, so the Expansion introduces different Versions for all Skills, Traits and Talents, so that Balance Patches in the future can be addressed correctly and lonely for a specific Game Segment, without that these changes chain react and destroy thigns in other Game Segments too as consequence of the Balance Change.

4) Adding to all playable Classes 2 new already existing Weapons:

Warrior = Torch + Main Hand Shield (unique for Soldiers)
Guardian = Longbow + Main Hand Shield
Elementalist = Sword + Shield
Necromancer = Greatsword + Torch
Mesmer = Main Hand Pistol + Rifle
Engineer = Mace + Hammer
Ranger = Staff + Hammer
Thief = Longbow + Torch

5) Implementing finally Jeweler and Chef 500 including things like Ascended Gemstones/Jewels, Asecned runes, Ascended Sigils, new Rare, Exotic and Ascended Buff Food Recipes with lots of new Crafting Materials

6) Adding finally the missing Activities like Polymok, Bar Brawls and Target Shooting and improving all Activities with Leaderboards, Rank Rewards, more Titles and Achievements for those, that lack in both currently compared to other Activities, which have such rewards

7) Guild Halls/Player Housing

8) Implementing various different Forms of Raids, like Guild Crusades, Dungeon Crawls, Heroic Fractals, Battlefields or Hunting Reservoirs

9) Adding in Precursor Crafting (Grail Quests) including also new Legendary Armors and Accessoires, where Ascended Equipment becomes part as Precursors.
Ascended Weapons will become also part of Precursor Crafting, upgradign all current precursors also into Ascended Weapons, turning them impossible to be sold anymore in the TP as legendary Weapons become also impossible to be sold in the TP as they are after the patch then accountbound items directly.
Instead of the final products – the crafting items needed to craft legendaries will become now sellable in the TP, like all of those various Gift Items, which currently are all accountbound. Includes also adding new legendary weapon skins.

10) In general add with the new Story that comes along with Heart of Thorns some new explorable High End Maps including:

• Magus Falls
  • more of the Maguuma Wastes west and north of the Silver Waste
  • maybe a first Map that leads us into the Crystal Desert
  • Expanding more Orr, adding some new explorable maps around Orr
Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: Lakanna.2073

Lakanna.2073

1: Condition damage overhaul. Make it worth doing in large events, without making it even stronger in WvW and PvP. Increase stack cap to 250 and let condition damage specialists stack just as well as direct-damage specialists do.

2: Crystal Desert. GW2 has absolutely beautiful landscapes, and I want to see what’s happened to one of my favorite areas from the original. Tomb of the Forgotten Kings was always fun, so let’s see it redone.

3: Closure on some storylines. Specifically, let’s END the Scarlet/Mordremoth storyline, possibly give some closure on the Ascalon Ghosts, and gear up for the next dragon (Jormag, maybe, while setting up the Shatterer for the future?) Buildup is nice, but too many plot threads have gone on for far too long.

4: New weapon skills, or old weapons repurposed to new professions. More options are always good.

“entitled”: Ad Hominem fallacy condensed to a single word.

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

Fix WvW. Just that.

[HUE]

Posted by: KngGilgamesh.3481

KngGilgamesh.3481

I just want build and/or gear templates and more skills and traits.

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

New races
New areas
New dungeons
Guild halls sandbox style no cookie cutter halls in districts with two types peaceful for PvE guilds and defend and concur for GvG and WvW guilds. Guilds can switch halls between types, peaceful to design, build, and repair the hall then change to defend and concur for GvG. Halls could be built out of in game mats and new crafting professions to make building components.
Personal housing the same as guild halls but in all peaceful districts. Plots of land to be sold in gem store to build on

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Posted by: HarrisonLewis.6781

HarrisonLewis.6781

Please make it so that you can’t see other people’s achievement points. I believe we’d have a much friendlier in-game instance community if that was the case.

“Humans believe they are the only intelligent race. They are wrong. I wish I
could teach them to open their eyes, but as the saying goes, ‘There are those
who can awaken, and those who are doomed to sleep.’” Talon Silverwing, 1078 AE

Posted by: Chackan.2813

Chackan.2813

1) Weapon Skills – Fixed weapon skills are not fun! Please, more Weapon skills that we can select, so we have more different builds

2) Mini-Games – Where are they? Where is Polymock??

3) PvE Duel System – Nothing wrong challenging other players to some Duel, right?

4) More PvE content – More is better, right? Even more lore, Dungeons, etc!

5) Soloable Dungeons – Just like the Pre-Searing Catacombs in GW1

6) Guild Wars 1 Mission Style – Missions with Secondary Objectives.

7) Build Template Saver – Just like in GW1

8) More skills!

9) Optimization – Please optimize the game! I want to be able to get 60fps locked with my computer!

Posted by: NihilSustinet.4807

NihilSustinet.4807

Raids are a bad idea unless they significantly rebalance class structure to allow for actual tanks and healers. If they did do that, dungeons would be much improved as well.

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

1. Traits fixed before it goes live.
2. A third soldier class.
3. Perma-SAB
4. Hammers for engineers.

The first one is my main concern, though.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

1. Traits fixed before it goes live.
2. A third soldier class.
3. Perma-SAB
4. Hammers for engineers.

The first one is my main concern, though.

Love these but I’ll add

1. Hobo sacks gone
2. Precursor Crafting
3. New race
4. New class

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

Posted by: SSGroguey.5841

SSGroguey.5841

I’d like to see any number of these, it’d be amazing if most of them were added:

1) New zones (4-5 at least)
2) New class
3) New race
4) New weapons
5) More weapon choices for classes (sword for ele, mace ofr engie, bow for guard, etc.)
6) More guild content (GvG, Guild halls, more guild missions)
7) JC/Cooking to 500
8) Precursor scavenger hunt
9) New legendary set
10) New dungeons
11) Love for WvW and PvP (can’t say what all that would entail, but they need love too)

And I’d still hope to see the Living Story continue. Expanions + LS to supplement.

Posted by: Tabootrinket.2631

Tabootrinket.2631

housing in house instance, with player neighbourhood (like friends or guild mates sharing the same instance), and regular tower-defence like content, like for example bandits coming to burgle the houses and you can defeat them with your neighbours.