Heavy carapace legging textures

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

Is it just me, or are the textures on the heavy carapace leggings really blurry?

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

On which race and gender?
Looks fine on human female, at least while previewing in the wardrobe.

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

I don’t have these, so can only view them on the preview, but on the preview they don’t appear to be blurry.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

DanteZero.9736

Human female. The textures look really blurry to me, so it might be just me if it looks fine for everyone else.

Posted by: Xiem.4719

Xiem.4719

Dante… you are right. Didn’t tried it on female human, but on char it looks like crap.

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

On male Norn, everything looks okay except when you get to the actual “pants” part of the leggings — then it’s a blurred mess.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

DanteZero.9736

I just looked at it a bit more carefully. The skirt, in my opinion, looks blurry on female humans.

Attachments:

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

you call that blurry? Try charr armor for a change…then you gonna start to appreciate the dedication and love a-net puts into female human armors…

Posted by: AncientYs.8613

AncientYs.8613

wow… nitpicking much?
its blurry oh noes!!! OMFG who cares?! it is SO MINOR A DETAIL you DONT even NOTICE it!!

Posted by: RedRhino.4281

RedRhino.4281

Looking at Dante’s photo, it looks like a heavier cloth material like burlap or something. Fewer, larger threads make patterns less smooth. Perhaps it is by design.

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

wow… nitpicking much?
its blurry oh noes!!! OMFG who cares?! it is SO MINOR A DETAIL you DONT even NOTICE it!!

Woah take a chill pill

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Oops … I was thinking of the boots for some reason.
Yes it is blurry.
Mistforged Hero’s Sword has the same problem.

DanteZero.9736

you call that blurry? Try charr armor for a change…then you gonna start to appreciate the dedication and love a-net puts into female human armors…

I do have a charr necro. The amount of clipping is really bad and the floating and stretched pauldrons are what make me hide them.

wow… nitpicking much?

Woah, rage filled much? Are you speaking on the entire player base’s behalf because I’m speaking on my behalf when I posted the topic. All my responses represent my point of view, not anyone else (unless I specifically noted).

Posted by: Liz.1497

Liz.1497

It’s definitely blurry – their art director has a pretty low standard when it comes to those things it seems.

Also, why do people justify this item’s bad rendition with other items being bad as well or even worse? Doesn’t that make it… you know… even worse?

Posted by: RainbowSyrup.4130

RainbowSyrup.4130

It’s blurry. And when you look up close you can see your leg actually gets blurry too. :/ It’s my favorite armor set so I’m a bit bummed by this.

Attachments:

’’I’m sad hanar can’t wear sweaters’’
-Grunt