Hellfire and Radiant chest and pants

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Does anet realistically expect anyone to ever get these? Considering you can’t even start getting the boots until 21k ap, which less than .05% of the population even comes close to? And we can’t start getting the chest and pants until after the boots.

Not sure if this has been discussed somewhere before but I search and couldn’t find any thing about it. Then again maybe I didn’t look hard enough?

Of course this all assumes the chest and pants are obtained the same way as the rest of the set and that they are even actually in the game yet. But they can be previewed in the wardrobe, so yeah..

P.S. There is 297 people with 21k ap or more.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

There is a discussion taking place halfway down page 2 where the OP offers a suggestion to change the points at which pieces are offered.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Radiant-and-Hellfire-Armor-Skins

The thread has some great posts with thoughts expressed by players on the matter.

Overall I feel it is a good idea that seems much more thought-out and realistic than what ANet implemented. May want to read through and give your thoughts on the matter as well.

If anything us players write on the topic will make any difference we’ll see, though I highly doubt it will.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Thanks. Due to the broken search (still after 2 years…) I didn’t find any other topics.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Not a problem. I fault no one for being unable to find relevant threads due to the embarrassingly non-functional search function.

I’ve just been reading that thread often so I knew what title to look for and how far to look to find it. Just included where it was in case you may have been wondering where the most recent discussion on it had dropped to.

I sometimes have to pour through dozens of pages to find what page a thread I had been following had dropped to, especially if I hadn’t commented in the thread or liked a post in it so I could track it easily due to the “Subscribe” button also being embarrassingly non-functional.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |