Hello can somone help me :)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: xikira.3264

xikira.3264

Hello I am trying to work on making a cosplay in game of Kalla Schorchrazor. I have ran into a slight problem I know all of her lore and I know what she looks like. But I have no idea what the coloring of her outfit was or her fur even. I have searched hi and low for a colored picture of her. The only image I have been able to find is the statue of her that is in the black citadel. Has anyone seen a colored picture of her anywhere? I would really appreciate if someone could post a link to one if they have <3

“My potions are too strong for you, traveler.”
Potion Sella

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I doubt there is a picture of her. When she lived was not during the time our chars lived but many years later. It’s lore added to the game for the period of time that’s in between gw1 and gw2. I expect you can use any coloring you wish since there’s nothing to say one way or another. You might go with Pyre’s coloration, since he is her grandfather.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

I would look at other outfits from her era and pick out first what would make sense then what you would like.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

As far as I know there aren’t any images of her except for the statue in the Black Citadel.

As far as fur pattern/colour goes I think the nearest you can do is to base in on her grandfather Pyre Fieceshot. That may not be accurate since I think charr fur patterns can vary a lot, even within a family, but it’s a starting point at least.

Attachments:

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”