Helm-toggle in Outfit-window...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

The headline pretty much says it….

Could we pls be able to toggle the headgear/help on and off in the Outfit window too so that we don’t have to go back and fort between different tabs only to fix the look/setup for our outfit. Just a little QoL thing that would be so handy.

Kima & Co

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Would be nice if it stopped the outfit headgear from reappearing every time I go underwater.

Would be nice if my regular gear, like my rebreather was visible as well

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Posted by: Zach.2618

Zach.2618

It’s only 4 clicks away, if you do it fast enough you could do it in 2 secs

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I’d be so happy if the hide costume helmet toggle shows your armor’s helmet unless that was toggled too.3333333333333333333333333333

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

There’s convenience and laziness. This is laziness.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Yeah, I was wondering why ANet doesn’t have a helm toggle on the outfit page. Glad someone else noticed that too.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I disagree, Lahmia. In RP if you want to doff your hood or toss your helm on a table, you have to go through a whole lot of clicks on a panel that obscures what people around you are doing in order to get the hat off your avatar. And even if you don’t RP, it’s an issue when previewing armor for new looks (though less of one, if you have access to a skimpier helm that doesn’t vanish your hair when you are trying to see what clipping you’ll face).

I’d consider a helm toggle key (and an outfit toggle key) to be a real QoL change, not a laziness issue.

edit: Whoops, mixed this up with another thread. My point stands, though, and yes, it would be grand to be able to swap the helm on and off via the outfit given how many people prefer the outfits helmless.