Help, Crown Pavilion is deserted!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Heya guys.

I am on deep trouble trying to do my achivs for this Living Story, the time i enter the game i enter the Pavilion but there is absurdly low numbers of people playing inside doing the Gauntlet and one alone can’t do the 6 Bosses alone.

I try to re-enter the pavilion over and over again to see if i hit some new instance but nothing, what is happening?

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: Taco.4275

Taco.4275

Neither the Blitz nor the Gauntlet are fun/rewarding to the vast majority of players, so they don’t play them.

Posted by: Nerelith.7360

Nerelith.7360

Seems that Anet’s decision to not have these events have rewarding loot that is proportional to the skill required to run the events In question , is having not unexpected results… No Loot, no players. There seems to be a huge disagreement between the playerbase, and the devs what constuitutes adequare reward for efforts expended.

The Playerbase expects greater reward than is currently being offered, while the devs feel." The challenge is it’s own reward."

The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Of course its deserted cause its so unrewarding, people get their achievements then what is the point of doing it any more.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If you’re playing on an EU server try logging out and back in, or asking your guild if any of them are on a full map.

They seem to go straight from one extreme to the other, either the map is full/nearly full and there’s multiple commanders coordinating it or it’s virtually empty and about 3 people doing it total.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

You’re saying that because of Developers causing this problems people who enter after the first days of the event can’t complete their achivs because there is not enough people? —’

This is really absurd, i will keep trying enter a instance with players inside.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

Don’t worry this is the content for the next month or so. Enjoy.

Posted by: Kite.2510

Kite.2510

I love the Gauntlet and I play it a lot. To bad it needs tickets to run…

I also love some of the new boss mechanics, especially the ogre idea of having tons of retaliation dummies around him to discourage aoe attacks. However it doesn’t fit open world content with random players, and would be better inside a hard dungeon where a party can arrange their strategy and change to a non-aoe build to the spot.

Also both the Bomb boss and it’s healing turret have way to much health…

The worst part of the Crown Pavilion is the Timer for Rewards.
It’s very hard to beat all 6 bosses fast enough even for the silver reward (especially since they are all HP buckets), and as a result you always get kittening copper rewards (which by the way is very bad) that are not worth it!

It’s also unfortunate that you also have to donate money to start the next event. It’s very annoying both to spend, and to wait for the donations, and during that time there are no other activities besides the gauntlet (that you might not be interested or have tickets) and in the gauntlet once you start trying for a hard boss, you won’t be getting any rewards until you beat it!

I like to think that Crown Pavilion is an experimentation ground for future boss mechanics, and some of them are very inspired. (like the Centaur or the Flame legion)
All of them however appear to have more life than they should…

…and don’t be toxic!

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

Join TTS – they run Boss Bitz alldayy errday on multiple overflows!

This is a raid content for organized guilds.

http://ttsgamers.com/

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

Its simply cause of scaling and people not bother to learn mechanics. Honestly with all the loot you get from a gold run you make a lot more then you have to spend to start it. The past 2days i’ve had 20ish coordinated runs get gold every single time. You just can’t scale the bosses to much and need to coordinate kill times between each boss at the end to ensure the skills don’t get sent to another boss.

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You can try guesting as well as logging in and out. It doesn’t always work and you only get 2 tries but sometimes you can get into another shard that way.

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

The events award 6-10 champion bags for a 10-30 minute effort that also ties you down for a while. And it’s only 10 minutes if you have a coordinated zerg, 6 commanders and not random people doing stupid stuff (like donating prematurely or trying to “assist” with other bosses, or who don’t stop DPS in time).

You can get the same rewards + miscellaneous loot by following any given champion train in any zone you like with no commitment and no coordination required.

Posted by: Alugjen Darlas.5329

Alugjen Darlas.5329

Join TTS – they run Boss Bitz alldayy errday on multiple overflows!

http://ttsgamers.com/

raid content ? ye…..in the Anet Dream’s maybe , more like a good farming event

[SC]Nine Inch Nose -205 Precurssors .

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Which is exactly why most people stopped participating after first few days.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Thareen.5471

Thareen.5471

Deserted? I never land on a map that is empty. Especially not when we/i try to organize there. Or are you playing on hours where normal people sleep/work? Or maybe a different timezone then the vast majority of players?

Raid content? lolz. Thats my new favorite farmingspot for tons of trashloot on gold-reward.
It´s so easy to organize. You don´t even need commanders for it. Just 5-10 players per boss that take 3 minutes to read up the bosses (seriously 3 minutes is for very slow readers in there) and you can farm this event with gold reward. Then it´s actually worth the effort.
The only thing that bugs me in there (besides the language filter automaticly enabled) is the superfast spamblock which makes coordination without VoIP a bit annoying but not impossible. Please Anet, enable Teamchat in there!

TL;DR mimimi?
Problems with timer? Don´t zerg it. The less players per boss the better.

P.s. next step 3 players per boss. Scaling ftw.