Hero Panel - Equipment Menu Suggestion

Hero Panel - Equipment Menu Suggestion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Khorthall.1682

Khorthall.1682

Hello, throughout my time playing Gw2 I have come across many things that now sit in my bank because, I don’t want to destroy them but I also don’t want them sitting in my inventory all the time as I go around Tyria.

I’d like to suggest an addition to the Equipment Menu (Wardrobe, Outfits, Dyes, Etc) and have it named Miscellaneous or what other title suits it. This could have sections to hold items, for example…

Toys – Pirate Sword, Frying Pan, Scepter of Thorn, Etc. A place for all of the Costume Brawl Toys to be.

Instruments – Musical Frame Drum, Musical Lute, Etc. A place for the Musical Instruments to be.

Tonics – With the large quantity of tonics, this could be an option to place only the Endless tonics as they are quite rare to come by or those given as a reward like the Infinite Watchknight Tonic.

Traveling – Sonic Tunneling Tool, Magic Carpet, Etc. Things that give us a different style to travel are placed here.

Other – Birthday Blaster, Flames of Kryta, Zephyr Sanctum Model, Scarlet Briar’s Journal, Hot Air Balloon Souvenir, Etc. These are items that do not have a category, items that are for fun that have been rewarded throughout the time of the game.

This could prove nicely as a section of the Equipment Menu. It could be fun for the players who only need to go to this section and maybe double-click on the icon and have it used right then as if it was in their inventory, or maybe just get a copy of it in their inventory. I find it’d be an improvement for people who want to use these but don’t want to fill up their bags with every single one.

I hope this could be added to the game sometime. Feedback is appreciated.