Hero of the People Collection

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Matthew.7061

Matthew.7061

Collect and open all five tiers (Basic, Fine, Masterwork, Rare, Exoitc) of the Centaur, Flame Legion, Svanir, Nightmare Court, and Inquest Champion loot bags

I don’t think this is currently possible with a level 80 character. Am I really expected to level a new character to complete this collection?

Posted by: Coopziana.1802

Coopziana.1802

Probably… Look on the bright side. At least you will gain the advantages of the new leveling system… GULP

Like & Subscribe to “Game Slobs” on YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/gameslobsuk

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

You have the potential to get the low level bags when killing champs of that level. I typically get the white bags at the Caledon Jungle wurm and lower level bags elsewhere too. Making a new character would make it easier to get the other bags but you don’t have to.

Posted by: Matthew.7061

Matthew.7061

You have the potential to get the low level bags when killing champs of that level. I typically get the white bags at the Caledon Jungle wurm and lower level bags elsewhere too. Making a new character would make it easier to get the other bags but you don’t have to.

There aren’t any Centaur Champs below 16 or between 45 and 54 that I could find. Please let me know if you know of any.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

They need to force people to level up new characters so they can call this new leveling system a “success”. I expect we’ll see a lot of forced releveling going forward.

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

I’m not playing old content that I am tired of. I have been playing it for two years and adding new rewards to it again(champ bags) and again(new achievements) doesn’t sound fun to me. Will I do it with the stuff that does sound fun or I still enjoy? Totally.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

If those champs don’t exist then I’m sure they can be added. I do believe that Anet should not make someone have to roll a new character just to get a level. These are the kind of things that are definitely worth discussing.

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

OP… don’t be surprised if your post is the first time this comes to their mind.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Its rumorered that the amount of DPS you do possibly could lead to a lesser quality bag.

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

How do you unlock this achievement anyway? I got some exotic champ boxes you need and opened it. I wont get that achievement unlocked. Do you need to actually loot these bags?

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Probably… Look on the bright side. At least you will gain the advantages of the new leveling system… GULP

truer words have yet to be spoken…

I ran an alt through PS from creation to finish a few weeks ago, to get the free PS skins. Said alt has little in the way of traits, and I didn’t bother to equip her past rare gear. She plays ok, but even I’ll admit where she stands right now is disappointing.

She’ll be kept until I run her through LS, then I’ll pawn off her skill points on some item creation and trash her. Probably to do it all again.

Posted by: willowthewhite.2985

willowthewhite.2985

Does DR effect the rarity of the champ bags?

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

I already have 8 level 80 characters. I bought enough slots to have 8 toons, 1 of each race and each class. I’m not buying more toon slots just to get some AP, nor am I leveling a toon again just to get the bags. Arena will have to implement some way to get those bags with a lvl 80 toon.

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: biofrog.1568

biofrog.1568

Yep, I am also wondering how we unlock this collection?

“There’s no lag but what we make.” – biofrog

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Yep, I am also wondering how we unlock this collection?

also wondering how to unlock this collection. Just opening the chests did not do the trick

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

This collection is currently bugged and won’t unlock, as is the Koutalophile collection (just got a Fractal Spoon, had to look up what it unlocked because it did nothing when I picked it up).

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

This collection is currently bugged and won’t unlock, as is the Koutalophile collection (just got a Fractal Spoon, had to look up what it unlocked because it did nothing when I picked it up).

The spoon collection is not bugged. you have to buy an item in LA to unlock it.

I suspect the same is true of the bag collection, but I don’t know where to purchase the unlock yet.

Posted by: Cassandra Nea.2507

Cassandra Nea.2507

Is Hero of the People still bugged – or has anyone figured out how to activate it?