Hesitant to help due to dodge daily.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

Wait… People actually have to intentionally TRY and go out of their way to get the dodge daily?

I get my dodge daily done just through normal play, usually working on the other dailies. I can’t for the life of me understand how standing around letting something try and hit you is efficient. 5 events = dodge daily done. 60 kills = dodge daily done. 13 kill variety = dodge daily done. Running around to gather = most of dodge daily done. etc….

Because the dodge daily requires that you cut it so close that you “evade” while dodging. I don’t know about you but I don’t cut it that close, I dodge before the attack goes off and thus don’t get any “evades”. As for kills, kill variety, events, etc. It’s not a guarantee that I complete the dodge daily by any means. If I’m on my melee I kill things so fast it’s hard to get a dodge in unless it’s a vet or champ. If I’m on my ranged well that’s pretty obvious why I’m not getting dodges. Almost every dodge daily I need to go out of my way to complete it otherwise it could take hours of normal play to get it.

The easiest way I’ve found for completing the dodge daily is finding either a hylek or asura golem that do the rapid shooting. Soon as they start shooting just dodge 2-3 times in a row and you get tons of evades. I’m sure theirs other mobs that have similar attacks out there though.

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Just kill the mob and tell him to l2p so he can do the daily while actually playing.

If you really want to do it easy, got agro 5 drakes in Queensdale, roll into their breath attack. 5 dodges per roll. Too easy. That’s why I don’t do it

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Posted by: Gaudrath.6725

Gaudrath.6725

If I see players telling others off because they’re “ruining” their dodge farm, I’ll nuke that mob into the ground and then put them on my ignore list. They don’t deserve any better. This kind of selfish people, especially ones who let others die so that they can revive them, deserve no consideration whatsoever.

Makes you wish there was PK-ing in this game…

Uthgar Stormbringer, elementalist
Sigurd Greymane, guardian
~ Piken

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

Rather than start a new thread, I’ll put this here since it’s very much related.

Had an interesting run-in with someone (level 80) trying to get the healer/res daily on the Seraph NPCs near the garrison in Queensdale. Unfortunately for this person, the centaur that kill them are the main source of completing that area’s reknown heart. I saw the person ask another player not to kill them once, but they continued, probably confused as to why someone was telling him to not complete his heart objective. After that, the person wanting the Seraph to die started calling that player, and anyone else killing centaur in the spot they had “claimed” for their ressurecting zone, a troll. I continued my heart completion as I normally would have, and hung around for a minute afterward helping the other players this person was berating.

I guess at that point, I was trolling a little(I was done, but still in the area), but this fool calling anyone killing “their” centuar a troll was just inexcusable. I even took the time to point out a location where several NPC spawn (and respawn quickly) already dead. They had the gold map completion star, so I know they could easily go there. But they claimed there were “trolls there as well”. I’m not really sure how that works with NPCs that spawn as dead and ready for a res. Ended up with me being ignored, even after attempting to direct the person to a much more suitable area. Oh well, they stopped berating all the low levels there and left, plus I got a laugh out of it.

Moral of the story…some of the new daily goals are really bringing out the worst in people. I’m not blaming the game/Anet in any way, but it’s sad when it becomes necessary to design content around some players’ need to be jerks and berate others for simply playing a game in the intended fashion.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

Posted by: Gaudrath.6725

Gaudrath.6725

It’s not design, for some people it really can’t be helped – whatever you do it will bring the worst in them out.
No need to design around them. Just ignore them, that’s what they deserve.

Uthgar Stormbringer, elementalist
Sigurd Greymane, guardian
~ Piken

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Rather than start a new thread, I’ll put this here since it’s very much related.

Had an interesting run-in with someone (level 80) trying to get the healer/res daily on the Seraph NPCs near the garrison in Queensdale. Unfortunately for this person, the centaur that kill them are the main source of completing that area’s reknown heart. I saw the person ask another player not to kill them once, but they continued, probably confused as to why someone was telling him to not complete his heart objective. After that, the person wanting the Seraph to die started calling that player, and anyone else killing centaur in the spot they had “claimed” for their ressurecting zone, a troll. I continued my heart completion as I normally would have, and hung around for a minute afterward helping the other players this person was berating.

I guess at that point, I was trolling a little(I was done, but still in the area), but this fool calling anyone killing “their” centuar a troll was just inexcusable. I even took the time to point out a location where several NPC spawn (and respawn quickly) already dead. They had the gold map completion star, so I know they could easily go there. But they claimed there were “trolls there as well”. I’m not really sure how that works with NPCs that spawn as dead and ready for a res. Ended up with me being ignored, even after attempting to direct the person to a much more suitable area. Oh well, they stopped berating all the low levels there and left, plus I got a laugh out of it.

Moral of the story…some of the new daily goals are really bringing out the worst in people. I’m not blaming the game/Anet in any way, but it’s sad when it becomes necessary to design content around some players’ need to be jerks and berate others for simply playing a game in the intended fashion.

It’s a social problem. It also went on before, when people would try to see how far they could take soloing and berating people for jumping in on “their champion”. The new goals just offer more excuses for people to go off on others.

An alternative or three to this situation for the person who felt it important to drop what they were trying to do to make drama:

- Offer other options, each Renown heart has more than one way to work on it, and while I don’t know which one this is talking about there are likely other ways of handling this.

- Help the other player complete his Renown heart, so he can move on.

- Go to another spot if time is of the essence.

- Wait for Nebo Terrace to come under attack, and help up the guards at the gates. They’re always going down and if there’s less than three players than you can probably expect to do the 10 revives you need.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

You can get the achievements by just playing the game and doing events. It really takes less than 20 minutes to do everything. If you are a player that does fractals, usually you will get the normal daily while doing the daily lvl 10+ run.

Honestly, it takes less time and is more profitable to get it by playing naturally than by trying to grind out dodges on a worm, trade suicides with a friend off of a cliff, or camp an npc that is prone to dying at some interval. So I really feel no sympathy or guilt for crossing a player that is trying to boost it. They are the ones trying to do some strange work while others are just playing the game as designed.

No one should be hesitant to help, rather players of that nature should be hesitant to be doing something silly to boost a daily item since they could be getting in the way of players that are just playing to play.

My advise if someone loses their temper over you killing a mob or stopping enemies in an event from killing npcs, just /laugh and /wave then move along.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

Posted by: Cina Reas.6938

Cina Reas.6938

Here’s the obvious solution to that problem. If they are obviously NOT attacking the mob that’s hitting them, and just dodging….then kitten off, and leave them alone….

LOL, NO

That mob is going to drop MY precursor.

A-net made the mess, A-net gets to clean it up

Grind Wars 2; the game that ate my brain.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

By the way, I find dodging easier if I find a Raptor or Moa type critter and dodge their breath/scream attack. Actually, getting two helps a lot. I’ve actually taken it as a challenge to find different types of mobs and find the “dodge windows” for different kinds of attacks.

. . . look, I played Monster Hunter, this is a learned behavior on my part.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

By the way, I find dodging easier if I find a Raptor or Moa type critter and dodge their breath/scream attack. Actually, getting two helps a lot. I’ve actually taken it as a challenge to find different types of mobs and find the “dodge windows” for different kinds of attacks.

. . . look, I played Monster Hunter, this is a learned behavior on my part.

You can get 2 EVADES ( I refuse to call them dodges because they aren’t) from Moa’s by dodging back then forwards in the space of one Moa breath.

There have been several threads since this one that talk about timing issues with the servers and people altering their normal playstyle into something ineffective in general play in order to meet the requirements for evading for the daily.

What I do for this daily is not anything remotely like the skill I use when playing in an explorable when my guild is 4-manning them. And yes, there have been a lot of frustrating times when I have used dodge “correctly” for the daily, and the server has not registered it.

I’m saddened by this addition to the game. It cheapens it.

Moving back to original topic… the hesitation is gone, yet maybe I’m a bit more jaded now because I haven’t gone out of my way to help either. I continue to play the way I feel I want to in events, helping where I can. And if I see someone with 3 or more melee mobs on them, yes, I stop and help.

-Still a community oriented player despite negative impacts from dailies

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

(edited by goldenwing.8473)

mrstealth.6701

So I really feel no sympathy or guilt for crossing a player that is trying to boost it. They are the ones trying to do some strange work while others are just playing the game as designed.

No one should be hesitant to help, rather players of that nature should be hesitant to be doing something silly to boost a daily item since they could be getting in the way of players that are just playing to play.

My advise if someone loses their temper over you killing a mob or stopping enemies in an event from killing npcs, just /laugh and /wave then move along.

This is what it comes down to for me, and is pretty close to what I did. You can’t expect others to stop playing the game normally because you want to go against the objectives for your own goals.

This was at a level 6 heart event, and the only other options for finishing it were trashing centaur carts/weapons, gathering some trinkets, or reviving fallen Seraph. The players there are level 5-7 (I was 7, and outside of my race’s home area), and probably still wanting some combat over run-around tasks, with some still needing kills for weapon skill unlocks.

Posted by: Nalora.7964

Nalora.7964

One word. Bears.

(They are easy to dodge, and almost everywhere)

DEMAND Bunny Slippers and a bathrobe!

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

Just find the right mob and dodging is super easy. Moas, drakes , earth elementals basically those mobs with a attack that last a few seconds. Not much timing needed.. Just dodge into and out of the aoe after it uses the attack.

Posted by: cinemapaula.8673

cinemapaula.8673

I hate dodges, and I hate WvW so thats not the answer for everyone. I go to Queensdale and always with Guildies. When Im standing for my 40 second dodge completion in the middle of about 10 moas I obviously aggro’d and am running in circles from while a guildie watches on, I think its safe to say I don’t need the help. LOL

Im amazed at how some players don’t see the obvious. Ill be there and see someone run over with the whole “ILL SAVE YOU FROM THOSE HOARDES OF USUALLY NON AGGRESSIVE BIRDS YOU ARE DODGING REPEATEDLY FROM!” Facepalm.

However, I usually say “Im doing dodges!” before they get TOO close. LOL

Its very heroic, just kind of annoying when you just want it DONE. =)

Posted by: Osculim.2983

Osculim.2983

If someone takes something like this seriously then its a sad sad world out there. I for one was doing dodge on a worm when someone came and started attacking just politely telling the person to just wait till im done solved the issue with no problems.

mrstealth.6701

If I have any reason to kill a mob, whether it be for a heart/event or wanting something it drops, I’m going to kill it. If someone is polite and I have no specific reason to kill the mob, I might go on my way. Your goals of not killing a mob are outside the normal gameplay objectives and I do not (nor should I have to) care about them.

If you’re already going out of your way to do something like healer/dodger, pick a location where your goals don’t interfer with other players’ objectives. Using a reknown heart area where “your” mobs are part of the heart completion tasks is a very poor choice. Expecting someone to not kill a mob when the game has given them the task to kill it is ridiculous.

For dodger, if you have to go out of your normal gameplay then something is very wrong. Even if dodging isn’t part of your usual play, it’s far too easy to get it done anywhere in the game with a few minutes of “normal” gameplay. Your decision to ignore a prominent combat mechanic is not my problem.

Healer/res is a little different, since you may not encounter may other players or dead NPCs in some regions(especially if your play time is limited). You may have to go out of your way to get this one done. Since you’re already going “out of your way”, please chose an area where your reviving goals will not interfer with the tasks given to other players by the game. (example: not a heart where the mobs killing “your” NPCs are part of the heart tasks)

(edited by mrstealth.6701)

Posted by: critickitten.1498

critickitten.1498

oh, and how many would let the player die so you could revive them for that daily?

Considering that the daily counts both dead and downed as successful revivals….no, I probably wouldn’t, and any person who would allow you to die rather than get the achievement while you’re downed is basically useless anyways. I’d use a waypoint immediately just to deny them the free rez.

Remember when our developers talked about “strengthening the core game”?
How’d that work out for us so far?
Now let’s try some ideas that will really work.

mrstealth.6701

oh, and how many would let the player die so you could revive them for that daily?

Considering that the daily counts both dead and downed as successful revivals….no, I probably wouldn’t, and any person who would allow you to die rather than get the achievement while you’re downed is basically useless anyways. I’d use a waypoint immediately just to deny them the free rez.

If someone did that to me, where they were obviously waiting for me to die instead of attacking the mob or attempting to revive, I would definitely waypoint to res.

If they were waiting for me to get downed in a fight so they could “help” me(and their daily healer count), I would probably do my best to get the mob(s) to attack them, let them get downed, then defeated, and sit or dance on their dead body.

It’s annoying if a passer-by doesn’t stop to revive, but people sitting there like a vultures waiting for you to die is just pathetic. And I’m sure this does happen in game. The other nonsense people do to get dogdger/healer done is proof of how stupid people can be in going out of their way to get something they would complete anyway by simply playing.

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

I will kill any mob I please. Get your dodges from the next mob in the area. Quit your crying.

That’s all I have to say about that.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Posted by: Ghettoblade.7962

Ghettoblade.7962

You can go to Frostgorge and get almost all the daily done,wurms to dodge,plenty of events,plenty of revives,plenty of mobs,on land and sea,plenty to gather..its like the walmart of dailies .:)

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

Lol, I do not get all the problems with the dodger and healer dailies. They literally will be completed while playing, at least the dodger. The healer can be completed in 10 minutes just about anywhere in Ascalon.

There are dead NPC’s everywhere. You can also make a lot of money on the TP by gathering certain nodes there. You can get 2 parts of your daily done in about 15 mins, more than likely you can get your dodger also. Lol, these dailies could not get any easier, unless they just have you log in to get it.

I have never had anyone say anything to me about helping them kill something, but I have got the riot act for killing mobs that were killing NPC’s. I wanted to chase those guys around for the rest of the night killing every mob that they pulled into NPC’s for being kitten about it, but I’m not 5 years old. So I left them be. Be curtious about things like that and most people will just move on.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Avatar.1923

dodger daily is probably the easiest.
and come on, there are mobs everywere…
its not like if one is killed you “choked”.
dodge daily is 4-5 minutes at most.

whoever told you to “go away” probably have some serious personal issues

Posted by: ginzo.8792

ginzo.8792

Ah, but the dailies are driving perverse behavior, thus changing the norms in the community, and more importantly causing confusion about what the norms should be.

This is a community, I’d like to think I’m a caring part of that, but it gets confusing when perverse incentives cause players to want to die, or drag out combat trying to extract imperfect recognition of dodges from the game engine (the moas work really well because that breath of theirs is long enough that the server recognizes the dodge as having occurred during the spell, when for most mechanics like a sword swing the server can be a second or two off of what’s happening on my screen).

The old dailies amounted to random reinforcement of what we were already doing. These require behavior changes — and just like WoW taught arena players to use LoS exploits instead of actually playing better, these dailies are teaching players to do far less than optimal combat and far less than optimal teamwork. (BTW I detest WoW arena because skill should be more important than exploiting the weaknesses of the game engine.)

this is exactly what i said was wrong with the dailys. They are forcing players to modify how htey do stuff for no other reason than to tick a box on some arbitrary checklist.

It’s kitten And heaps of folk dont seem to get where this is a problem. Any game system that encourages you to not help other players or die/ let others die is counter productive to fun and friendly community.

yet another step in the wrong direction from a game thats actually regressed rather than progressed since release imo.

Ruprect.7260

If ppl are letting others die to get thier daily done they are kitten Seriously there is no need. Only a horribad would do this. It would actually take longer this way then to find NPC’s in any one of the many many places there are a lot of NPC’s dead. LOL at that

[TC] Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Akiko.2364

Akiko.2364

I was watching a guy train wolves on villagers walking the path’s in queensdale…. guess they were not getting killed fast enough for him so he was dragging the local animals down to the path’s to get the NPC’s killed faster…..

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Someone went down the other day and said in very specific terms, “revive me u kitten #8221;.

Fortunately I only need ten and NPCs are easy to find.

Posted by: Highlander.9860

Highlander.9860

Mabe its just me but dodger is easy to do along with other parts of the daily .

Nomatter what area you are in there are plenty of opponents who can give even running past rangers you can easily dodge arrows ect.

I think really its just guys who think that’s the only spot they can dodge in

Posted by: Ehra.5240

Ehra.5240

The dodge daily is really easy if you go after the right mob types. Any mob type that does long, sustained, multi-hit attacks are great for racking up your dodge count. I like doing bandits in Queensdale. Aggro a bunch and dodge whenever one or more start doing that rapid fire pistol attack, you’ll finish your dodges quick enough. You don’t even have to be good at timing for it to work.

If someone got mad at me for killing mobs and “ruining their daily” then I’d probably just lol and continue on my way. What a silly thing to get upset about.

I was watching a guy train wolves on villagers walking the path’s in queensdale…. guess they were not getting killed fast enough for him so he was dragging the local animals down to the path’s to get the NPC’s killed faster…..

actually.
yeah i do leave npcs to die so i get that healer daily.

you can go for hours without seeing dead people in some regions. or maybe 1 once in a while, but you need 10!
so i always tp to the same place, get my “daily run done” and then can start enjoying the game at my own pace again.

Posted by: Ehra.5240

Ehra.5240

The area of Metrica Province where the fire elemental event takes place is typically a great place to get revives. There’s a few charr areas who’s names I can’t think of at the moment where big event mobs decimate an outpost and there’s a lot of NPCs that can be revived. There are dead NPCs all over the place, waiting for live NPCs to die seems like it’d more effort than it’s worth to finish such an easy daily.

^
teleporting to a dead npc zone everytime is kind of… so so.
but i still do it.

cant wait for the new choices to dailies!

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

If you interrupt someone doing their chores, of course they will be upset. They’re doing something silly that they don’t want to do, and you’re making it harder on them.

That said, you should just ignore them and continue doing whatever. You have to do your chores, too.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

If you interrupt someone doing their chores, of course they will be upset. They’re doing something silly that they don’t want to do, and you’re making it harder on them.

That said, you should just ignore them and continue doing whatever. You have to do your chores, too.

I dunno, if someone stops and grabs an extra mop to help me clean up the dining room at the end of my shift, I sure am not going to complain unless they’re doing it badly. Ditto if I get my brother coming downstairs to take over loading the dishwasher after I clean dinner plates. Or if my mom decides she’ll help fold laundry . . .

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

Let ‘em complain, kill their mobs anyway. Nobody ever said you had to dignify them with a response. Dodger is much easier to get versus a zerg anyway. If you dodge through a group in WvW, or dodgetank something like Detha’s path in AC, it’ll complete nearly instantly.

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

Ruprect.7260

actually.
yeah i do leave npcs to die so i get that healer daily.

you can go for hours without seeing dead people in some regions. or maybe 1 once in a while, but you need 10!
so i always tp to the same place, get my “daily run done” and then can start enjoying the game at my own pace again.

Lol how do you go for hours without seeing a dead npc. There are so many places in this game where they are everywhere just randomly, not even during an event.

[TC] Tarnished Coast

Posted by: SomeKinda.3867

SomeKinda.3867

Yes, I’ve noticed the same thing. It’s become the new “kill stealing” for GW2. This game was built with the idea that you can’t possibly hurt anyone by going out of your way to help them kill a mob. Likewise you’re free to mine that node, do objectives for your quest, resurrect those npcs, etc; you won’t get in anyone’s way. This is absolutely one of the best things about GW2, but unfortunately the nature of how people will try to get their dailies has tainted it.

I’m hesitant to pitch in an help with a fight in case they were trying to get their dodges in. I hesitate to kill monsters in an area where they are killing the npcs even if it’s for a heart I need if I see people trying to resurrect npcs. Underwater kills even, I try to find a large patch of water to get that part done and I notice dozens of other people have beaten me to it. Do I try and get my kills in and make it harder for them (a dozen people can’t shoot at the same mob and expect everyone to get credit) or go somewhere else? One day I went to several such spots in a row to find them filled up.

I don’t mind if other people accidentally make it harder for me to do my daily, but it’s brought out the worst in others. I’ve heard a friend of mine completely lose it on people over voice chat because of imagined “dodge-steals”. Likewise just like a previous poster, the area above Nebo Terrace became “res territory” and people were complaining on map chat about all the “trolls” that were killings skelks in that area. I’m pretty sure they were part of the renown heart.

I hope Anet can find some way to resolve this problem.

Ruprect.7260

This is not a problem, ppl are making it a problem. LOLOLOLOL
There are NPC’s everywhere to get your dodge on???? Why if someone kills one is it a big deal?? Run to another one like 20 meters away??

Sarcasm

I say just make the daily:

/sarcasm

This would solve all problems.

[TC] Tarnished Coast

its a “rush” to the dead npcs!

the new kill steal is dead corpse stealing!

This is not a problem, ppl are making it a problem. LOLOLOLOL
There are NPC’s everywhere to get your dodge on???? Why if someone kills one is it a big deal?? Run to another one like 20 meters away??

Sarcasm

I say just make the daily:

/sarcasm

This would solve all problems.

make the dailies an ammount of xp gain.
thats the best.
+ special dailies for xtra bonus.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Lol how do you go for hours without seeing a dead npc. There are so many places in this game where they are everywhere just randomly, not even during an event.

Finding bodies littering the ground is zone dependent. For example, if you’re playing to map complete Lornar’s Pass, or Bloodtide Coast, you might go a long time without seeing anyone downed, player or NPC, especially if you haven’t memorized the few places in those zones where you can find some.

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Finding bodies littering the ground is zone dependent. For example, if you’re playing to map complete Lornar’s Pass, or Bloodtide Coast, you might go a long time without seeing anyone downed, player or NPC, especially if you haven’t memorized the few places in those zones where you can find some.

^This.

It is extremely easy in many zones in the game to play for a couple of hours and not find any NPCs to rez or not find enough for the daily. I do it all the time.

^

it actually promote you to tp everywhere on the map to get it done.
which is kitten.

dailies should be like an “event chain”, “mini quest”. not some random choirs.

Ruprect.7260

^

which is kitten.

I have to do 1 TP to get the healer done.

[TC] Tarnished Coast

^

and another tp for laurel vendor

and maybe another for aquatic slayer

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Turn “whisper” & “say” off for a bit m(or block them) and continue on your merry way.

You can’t tie up an entire area for your own personal use.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

Ruprect.7260

Why is TPing around a big deal? I do it regularly anyway, no one else does? You all just play in one zone all the time?

[TC] Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Darkstar.6178

Darkstar.6178

That’s true…they should always have the Mormon Tabernacle choir, not some piddly little random unknown church.

chores!

sorry, frenchy here.

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

^

which is kitten.

This is what dailies were in GW. A specific boss hunt or mission. A small difference in accessibility is that you could reach lvl 20 in GW in a good day of play and just run (or buy a run) to the areas these things were at if you didn’t have them.

In GW2 the world is huge. And it takes a lot longer to get max level. So an event chain or mini quest would be out since not everyone could do it.

The nature of dailies are that they are just a superfluous thing that rewards you for completing specific activities. These can be completed by anyone, of any level, in nearly any zone.

There are already chains and events in the game, and most of them will complete the majority of your daily. Rikiti, Reactor, Plinx, Centaur Shaman, Shatterer Chain…the list goes on an on. Any escort event or any chain event will do. So just pick one and go do it.

Are gamers in general now so dependent on developer’s holding their hands and leading them along that they get totally lost in this because there isn’t a big icon on the map with flashing lights and an arrow that says “Daily here”?

If dailies are changing the way you play, then you are doing it wrong. They are something that should be completed as you are playing. If you have to aggro and dodge low level moa in a field because you can’t manage to dodge ten times in a dungeon or high level events with your guild while just playing the game…you are doing many things wrong.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

Posted by: Amy.6427

Amy.6427

• Dodge: I just go to a Veteran and hope while I am doing my dodge’s know one show’s up to help " Kill " it while I am trying to do my daily. (It has happen to me once; but really I never told anyone to kitten off )
  • Healer : I just go to area’s on the map where NPC’s are always dead & respond within min’s. ( I did find that sometime’s when I was healing a NPC it didn’t count; not sure if it was a glitch or not )
World: Sanctum of Rall
Guild: [FKL]
Main Character: Amanda Lockheart/80/Thief