Hexes in game

Hexes in game

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: dukenukem.9072

dukenukem.9072

Well with the latest LW episode I noticed a skill labeled as a “Hex”. Maybe they will be introduced in an elite spec with the next expansion?

Hexes in game

Posted by: Cirian.8917

Cirian.8917

I saw Livia using Fragility in the story insances. That’s an old Guild Wars 1 mesmer hex, which is interesting because she’s dressed like a guardian, casting mesmer spells, while was originally a necromancer. She’s just that pro.

Hexes in game

Posted by: Mist.6217

Mist.6217

I saw Livia using Fragility in the story insances. That’s an old Guild Wars 1 mesmer hex, which is interesting because she’s dressed like a guardian, casting mesmer spells, while was originally a necromancer. She’s just that pro.

Got to remember GW1 armor wasn’t weight based and prof wise you could run two at a time.

Hexes in game

Posted by: Ykfox.3825

Ykfox.3825

Also, she’s been around for 250+ years, she’s had time to pick up some tricks.

Hexes in game

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Got to remember GW1 armor wasn’t weight based and prof wise you could run two at a time.

GW1 armor was profession specific but in both games it is just a game mechanic thing. AFAIK GW lore doesn’t have anything like specific types of armor interfering with spell casting as might be the case in other settings.

Hexes in game

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

Odd reminder of Trahearne through the PS, lol. Necro > Guardian > Necro > Guardian.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Hexes in game

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

She also used Order of the Vampire, which is a necromancer skill.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Hexes in game

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Bloody necros, always stealing the show!