Hilarious moments during the event?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gwawer.9805

gwawer.9805

After the event was over, somebody was dead in the lava but asking for a res. Some charr decided to jump in, but died in the process. However, he downstated close enough to the edge that I could barely rez him. He couldn’t jump back up cuz the edge was too high, but I just barely rezed him again.

Now he is flailing about trying to find a low enough edge. A few more people come to see what’s happening. Now the dying charr gets fast rezzed by a bunch of people everytime he fails to jump back up. Finally after a few tries he actually climbs out.

Also when the giant crab rolled over a bunch of people, we would say: RICK-ROLLED!!

(edited by gwawer.9805)

Posted by: Ferguson.2157

Ferguson.2157

How after just 60 seconds of lag at the start they drove me to log out for the duration of the event!

It was not Fun. The lag effected the whole game making playing outside the event frustrating. Not FUN at all.

I found my experience to be funny in an ironic sense. Ha ha. See I’m laughing!

“What, me worry?” – A. E. Neuman

(edited by Ferguson.2157)

Posted by: kKagari.6804

kKagari.6804

Getting my computer to finally respond was quite fun.

“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2” – C. Johanson
“it doesn’t make you spend hours preparing to have fun, rather than having fun”
Guild missions say otherwise.

Posted by: Bullfrog.1324

Bullfrog.1324

I was with a group when the Lionguard was building bridges. A lot of people, myself included, decided it would be fun to make a jumping puzzle out of the half-completed bridge and get across ourselves. When the bridge completed itself, a couple of people got stuck in the bridge. This, while funny, was not the best part. A Guardian using Mighty Blow (#2 on the hammer) tryin to knock the stuck people out the other side was the funny part

I’d rather regret something I’d done than regret doing nothing.
[Profession Synonym] Lexxi [ANGL] – Tarnished Coast

Posted by: kamizefrog.3421

kamizefrog.3421

When the NPC (the Demolition team) for the final event bugged out, forcing everyone on Dragonbrand to miss out on the loot fest of the end because we couldn’t complete the event. … yeah Good times that was!

/sarcasm

?? ???? ??