Hmm odd ascended drops

Hmm odd ascended drops

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Oswaldzl.3652

Oswaldzl.3652

I have no idea how to find ascended drop posts in forum but… so many people been getting ascended drops.. and over 2.5years in gw2 i’ve never gotten one.. it’s odd.

Hmm odd ascended drops

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I have no idea how to find ascended drop posts in forum but… so many people been getting ascended drops.. and over 2.5years in gw2 i’ve never gotten one.. it’s odd.

Are you doing high level Fractals?

That’s really the only way significant way to get them as drops.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Hmm odd ascended drops

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Depends of what you play. High level fractals are the highest odds of getting anything ascended, I hear now drops are fairly common. Everything else is low odds. Have had the occasional drop at teq and tri wurm with 1 or 2 others scattered about in other areas, but I still needed to make armour and several weapons and I am not 100% on all toons.

Hmm odd ascended drops

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I’ve played a bit of pvp for about a year, and have had a good rate of ascended drops. I’ve had 9 armor chests, 7 weapons and 7 rings.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Hmm odd ascended drops

Oswaldzl.3652

well i was wvwing for years but no drops but lately people are getting more ascendeds.

Hmm odd ascended drops

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Where they doing the new tracks that give rewards that can be ascended?

Hmm odd ascended drops

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I just got (this week) an Ascended Armor box from one of the regular WvW Chests (not a track chest).

I made my last piece of Armor yesterday, so finally fully Ascended. Yay!

Hmm odd ascended drops

Oswaldzl.3652

hehe they said chest and bags

Hmm odd ascended drops

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

Really depends on the mode I think for better chances, personally I didn’t get my first drop till wvw. I was playing regular pve, champ trains and dungeons for the first year and a half with no drops. After a few months in wvw I got a ring drop with several other drops of armor and rings since and a few in lower Fractals. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen in other areas, just so far, it’s only happened for me in those areas.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

Hmm odd ascended drops

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I’ve played actively in all content (except Raids) since release and I’ve gotten a good handful of weapons and 2 armor boxes (one recently from Spvp jungle track). Nearly all of them were from Spvp Tracks and 2 from Silverwastes Chest train. 1 Weapon from Tequatl, 1-2 weapons from WvW. 0 From Fractals, other bosses and everything else. I have awful luck with Fractal drops even in 50-100 dailies so I tend to just avoid bothering lately and only do PvP dailies. Weapons aren’t too hard to make so wish I could actually get a set of armor to drop.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

Hmm odd ascended drops

Oswaldzl.3652

wow.. great efforts..

Hmm odd ascended drops

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

I got my first 2 in the past few months after playing the game for over 3 years. First time I did Teq, I got an ascended dire weapon. Basically Cancer.

Hmm odd ascended drops

Posted by: Jaina Ashlynn.1043

Jaina Ashlynn.1043

I’ve gotten 1 armor drop as a WvW rank up reward and 5 weapon drops from the Teq event. I had maxed huntsman and weaponsmith and made several ascended weapons before I ever got my first drop. Ascended recipes as drops are far more common; up to 24 sitting in storage at this point.

Anvil Rock: Beta →Friday 13th 1/13/2017
Crystal Desert: 1/13/2017