Home Instance in Lion's Arch

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I have built up some gold teaching Zhaitan, Mordremoth, and Primordius what for. I would like to get into the real estate market and purchase a Home (Instance) in Lion’s Arch. Is this something that could be in the cards with a future update?

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

To be honest, the Guild Initiative office would be a good place for all those nodes. And cats.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Destiny’s Edge, and now the Dragon’s Watch is a non-profit organization. Only costs made in the war against the elder dragons can be deducted. Personal costs and quality of life costs are at the cost of the commander of the Dragon’s Watch.

Hesacon.8735

Destiny’s Edge, and now the Dragon’s Watch is a non-profit organization. Only costs made in the war against the elder dragons can be deducted. Personal costs and quality of life costs are at the cost of the commander of the Dragon’s Watch.

I collect a second paycheck from being commander of the Pact and a third for my role in the ongoing Mists War. Between these three sources I think I can afford a modest home on the upper west side of Lion’s Arch overlooking the bay.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I collect a second paycheck from being commander of the Pact and a third for my role in the ongoing Mists War. Between these three sources I think I can afford a modest home on the upper west side of Lion’s Arch overlooking the bay.

you’re not commander of the pact anymore, remember. You’re unemployed, working nonprofit for DW

Hesacon.8735

you’re not commander of the pact anymore, remember. You’re unemployed, working nonprofit for DW

I’m sylvari, I still haven’t fully recovered from my ordeals. I don’t know what’s real anymore.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

I’m sylvari, I still haven’t fully recovered from my ordeals. I don’t know what’s real anymore.

I bet you’re also (scream)-ing for no reason at times.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Job-O-Tron’s got your back…. for 500 gems in the gemstore.

Come join us Charr at Meatoberfest. If you like, you can sit on the side until you’re no longer feeling tossed. The ranch sauce is real, I assure you.

~EW

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

Hesacon.8735

Charr have fleas.

Posted by: Carlin Sanders.3587

Carlin Sanders.3587

Disabled vet benefits

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

Hesacon

I’m sylvari, I still haven’t fully recovered from my ordeals. I don’t know what’s Realtree anymore.

Fixed that for you.

Attachments:

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Charr have fleas.

Only the Flame Legion. The rest of us tend to be very attentive to hygiene.

Just like how only the Nightmare Court have aphids and slugs.

~EW

Hesacon.8735

Slugs will give any sylvari nightmares. It explains a lot about Faolain really.