Home Kitty Checklist?

Home Kitty Checklist?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rimu.7105

Rimu.7105

Hello people, so im hunting down and feeding the poor hungry kittens as I come across them…but anyone else think there should be a list or an achievement somewhere that lists the locations of them?

like…
Crazy Cat Owner
0/35 (a guess) kittens feed

A kitten frozen by an asura crazy experement

as the tip, so that one is a cat frozen in ice in the asura hometown, for example

I want all the kittys but im not to sure how to go about getting them all sense there is no checklist or anything to keep track of them…maybe a sign up in the home instances that npc’s post “saw a hungry kitten around Lions Arch”

Comments?

Home Kitty Checklist?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can find the list in the Wiki, as well as an Widget to show which you have collected, and which are missing:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hungry_cat_scavenger_hunt#Hungry_cat_locations

Good luck.

Home Kitty Checklist?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

gw2efficiency.com also can help you keep track of the ones you’ve done.

Under Navigation then Home Cats

It will show a panel with the food required. Mousing over each gives the name of the food and the name/decription of the cat. Clicking on one gives you the wiki site.

Edit: and the panel shows which ones you’ve gotten.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Home Kitty Checklist?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I think Anet deliberately chose not to add this information. If I remember correctly when the first hungry cats were added the patch notes just said something like “you should try feeding any cats you see” and any new ones added since then are never listed in the patch notes.

I think they want it to be something the community has to work together to find, or for individual players to discover as they explore if they don’t get told/choose not to look for the info.

It’s possible they’ll add an achievement or some other way of tracking them later, like when they recently changed all the Current Events achievements so you can see ones you haven’t done. But for now I think we’re being encouraged to find them ourselves.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Home Kitty Checklist?

Posted by: Rimu.7105

Rimu.7105

Id be happy with a counter personally saying there are XX number of cats you have found… just something so you know in-game how on track or far off you are.

Home Kitty Checklist?

Posted by: Daiki.6237

Daiki.6237

I’m still waiting for them to add chef 500 to the game and the dead birds become a crafting mat