Home instance T6 nodes

Home instance T6 nodes

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Just another example of something that I would flat out buy, but I will not buy RNGesus boxes ever. Oh well.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

You mean you don’t want to spend lots of gold or real money on what would most likely be crafting boosters/xp boosters for your account of all max level crafters and level 80s?

Yeah, me either.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Same here. Hopefully they’re sellable, cause otherwise, I’m never gonna get one. Should have just made them direct purchase like the normal resource packs, at least then some of us would buy them. Now we have even less chance of getting something useful. Keep adding more stuff, while not removing junk items, and the chances of getting anything good decreases exponentially. So much kitten junk in the chests that, thats all I ever get.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I’m with you on this one.
Had there been a Tier 6 Node pack, I would easily have flung 800-1000 gems at it.

Instead, they want me to buy … 6 keys and get crap for it.

I can understand not rewarding ‘freeloader’ play by making all the rewards two blues and a green or shoddy RNG, but other games go out of their way to reward paying players with something decent.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I also agree that this should have been a straight purchasable node pack, like the previous ones. Hopefully they listen and change this.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

It really makes no sense. There is a thread in the BLTC section started by John Smith from ArenaNet titled, “RNG as a Concept” and the feedback in it is predominately negative towards RNG. Primarily, the rewards being too RNG focused. A lot of times, we as players are also forced into spending gold on top of collecting things in order to get new items introduced into the game. I am not against gold sinks. The game needs them and ArenaNet needs to flush gold out of the economy since it is directly tied to how they make a living, but stop putting RNG in our rewards and int he cash shop. If I wanted to waste my money on lottery tickets, I would go to the liquor store. Stop preying on the gambling proclivities of idiots and start putting stuff in the gem shop we can buy outright instead of treating our money with disrespect.

I don’t gamble because the odds always favor the house. I don’t do it to try and get real world money in return so why would I do it with real or fake money for fake items in a game? It’s asinine.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Home instance T6 nodes

skullmount.1758

And to make it even worse it appears each node is a separate unlock item, if what I’m looking at is correct (what that_shaman datamined. iirc its against forum rules, so I can’t post link to his reddit post).
And it looks like its both t5 and t6 nodes, so both (still individual unlocks) ori node and mithril and elders and ancient.

Darkhaven server

(edited by skullmount.1758)

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

And to make it even worse it appears each node is a separate unlock item, if what I’m looking at is correct (what that_shaman datamined. iirc its against forum rules, so I can’t post link to his reddit post).
And it looks like its both t5 and t6 nodes, so both (still individual unlocks) ori node and mithril and elders and ancient.

Are the nodes sellable? Because if they aren’t we can end up receiving copies of the same nodes, hopefully we can talk with support in order to exchance them >.>

Oh and, this is just outright dumb, guess I’m gonna miss this ones if they are on the chests.

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Home instance T6 nodes

skullmount.1758

Are the nodes sellable? Because if they aren’t we can end up receiving copies of the same nodes, hopefully we can talk with support in order to exchance them >.>

Oh and, this is just outright dumb, guess I’m gonna miss this ones if they are on the chests.

Don’t know. That_shaman only puts the chatcode ids and description in his reddit posts, and I’m at work so I can’t try them to see what they say. I’m hoping they’re tradeable, otherwise only a select few (that are gullible/rich/addicted enough to the kitten RNG chests), will have them and not be able to do anything with multiple copies (just like gywnerferd/ghost dog mini).

Darkhaven server

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: Lynne.8416

Lynne.8416

I also agree as well that this should have been in the gem store just like the others. I don’t play the black lion chest RNG game either.

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

they could’ve sold the ori/ancient nodes for 500 gems each and made a killing. who wouldnt pay 500 gems for guarenteed T6 mats?

EDIT: i dont think very many people would buy the T5 mats though

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

It really makes no sense. There is a thread in the BLTC section started by John Smith from ArenaNet titled, “RNG as a Concept” and the feedback in it is predominately negative towards RNG. Primarily, the rewards being too RNG focused. A lot of times, we as players are also forced into spending gold on top of collecting things in order to get new items introduced into the game. I am not against gold sinks. The game needs them and ArenaNet needs to flush gold out of the economy since it is directly tied to how they make a living, but stop putting RNG in our rewards and int he cash shop. If I wanted to waste my money on lottery tickets, I would go to the liquor store. Stop preying on the gambling proclivities of idiots and start putting stuff in the gem shop we can buy outright instead of treating our money with disrespect.

I don’t gamble because the odds always favor the house. I don’t do it to try and get real world money in return so why would I do it with real or fake money for fake items in a game? It’s asinine.

People dislike RNG. It boggles the mind that farmable gold gets you direct, reliable results (via the TP if nothing else) while actual real-world money gets you a big maybe. Seems backward.

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: Vanive.3804

Vanive.3804

500 gold on tp for omnomberry
(edit) now 650

Elder wood node 1000 gold lol. I pretty much throw elder wood away (sell to merchant) no one buys it.

(edited by Vanive.3804)

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: BearJada.3295

BearJada.3295

Yeah, no. I’d have paid gems for it straight up but with having to buy keys then having no guarantee of getting one of these things? Not happening. And, of course, the price on the Black Lion is going to be absurd for the few that people manage to find.

It’s disappointing that they went that route.

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Hopefully more nodes will drop, more people will farm it, and the TP prices will drop, and everyone will be happy

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Home instance T6 nodes

skullmount.1758

500 gold on tp for omnomberry
(edit) now 650

Elder wood node 1000 gold lol. I pretty much throw elder wood away (sell to merchant) no one buys it.

Good, at least they’re purchaseable on the tp (would have still prefered to buy the batches (t5, t6, and truffle nodes) on gemstore directly). Maybe elder wood is that much since it still can drop foxfire though (whats foxfire at now anyways?).

Darkhaven server

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: Vanive.3804

Vanive.3804

Hopefully more nodes will drop, more people will farm it, and the TP prices will drop, and everyone will be happy

Sounds like a dream scenario, but what will most likely happen is people will get greedy once they realize what they are worth and prices will sky rocket like they did with precursors pushing them beyond anything the average player is willing to pay for.

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

(whats foxfire at now anyways?).

it was roughly 28 silver last night when i checked it

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

Home instance T6 nodes

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Sounds like a dream scenario, but what will most likely happen is people will get greedy once they realize what they are worth and prices will sky rocket like they did with precursors pushing them beyond anything the average player is willing to pay for.

Yeah it is and I agree with you, but someone needs to be the glass half full person, right? ;D

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)