Home instance buried locked chest?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

Something that has been steadily building up in my inventory over the last year or so are Zephyrite lockpicks. They’re generally a pain to use, because the chests are only available while the more lucrative (in terms of geodes) events are active, so during the sandstorm, it doesn’t always make a lot of sense to go out of my way looking for them.

Considering we already have home instance versions of the chests from Silverwastes, Verdant Brink, Auric Bason and Tangled Depths, could we also get some means of obtaining a buried locked chest for the home instance?

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

+1

wondered why there hasn’t been one yet

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

Because everything about Dry Top has to be a major pain. Exploring, searching for randomly placed chests that only appear for a time, pitiful geode gains, amber RNG, needing an active map to get good deals from merchants, the crazy dream that is favor level 6… Everything.

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

+1

And can you change the chests to appear at all times instead of just during the sandstorm. You already made similar changes to the HoT maps and their chests, so I don’t see how you could have an objection to doing the same for Dry Top.