Home instance

Home instance

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tommytoons.2481

Tommytoons.2481

I remember hearing that it would change according to my progression and that I would be able to “show it off” but I haven’t seen any difference or the need to visit, rather show it off. Does it work according to achievements or story line? Oh, I also think that achievements should be more rewarding, I’ve gotten a few titles and that’s it.

Home instance

Posted by: Corian.4068

Corian.4068

It adds the NPCs from your story to it but right now they don’t interact.

It’s basically like the zone is there but you can enter it, but it’s otherwise featureless atm.

Hit level eighty
Priorities, what to do?
Spend hours with dye

Home instance

Posted by: ocfallwind.4821

ocfallwind.4821

Home instance (or even a personal home) seems to be on Anet’s to-do list after launch. Just wonder how is the priority. With the Halloween coming and then Christmas, guess it will be on a very far future.

Home instance

Tommytoons.2481

Well, I’m excited for whats to come! I’d really like to use my very own “home” more often.

Home instance

Posted by: wookie slayer.4259

wookie slayer.4259

Home isntance isnt that cool, a guild hall that your guild could actually build from small house shack to small castle would be kitten.

heres my vison of it…

Free waypoint useable only by people reping guild. It starts as a plot of land with a small lodge cabin that with ach upgrade to lets say the architecture it becomes larger to giant cabin up till a small castle many months down the line. And each upgrade allows more things to be built. Like forge for armor and weps/ give sharpen wep buff when visited . Banks, guild repair man to allow rich players to donate funds for guild repairs. Places if there are ever raids/large encounters where trophies of fallen big bad bosses can be hung or mounted if done by guild. garden outside that upgrades with stuff to provide small amounts of food items. You could go as far as to have guild events where a horde of some given monster attacks ur guild headqueaters and its up to the guild to fend them off. Lots of possibles and not to mention a cool place to hang out with the guild because guild community islacking right now

Home instance

Posted by: Sentinel.8749

Sentinel.8749

^ I second that… all of that.

Home instance

Tommytoons.2481

That’s kind of what I was looking forward for, just the ability to upgrade some thing or have something to work for.

Home instance

Posted by: aeonZgamer.5307

aeonZgamer.5307

I like everything wookie slayer just said
time to add a Guild instance

Home instance

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

I think EQ2 has literally the best Guild Halls and personal Homes in terms of being able to manipulate the environment in those instances. From making furniture to manipulating the the placement of odd items to emulate housing items, steps, walls, curtains etc..

Sure would like to see ANet come up with some sort of system like that. Its F2P over there ANet…sign on and take a look around

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

Home instance

Posted by: samrogan.9132

samrogan.9132

Home isntance isnt that cool, a guild hall that your guild could actually build from small house shack to small castle would be kitten.

heres my vison of it…

Free waypoint useable only by people reping guild. It starts as a plot of land with a small lodge cabin that with ach upgrade to lets say the architecture it becomes larger to giant cabin up till a small castle many months down the line. And each upgrade allows more things to be built. Like forge for armor and weps/ give sharpen wep buff when visited . Banks, guild repair man to allow rich players to donate funds for guild repairs. Places if there are ever raids/large encounters where trophies of fallen big bad bosses can be hung or mounted if done by guild. garden outside that upgrades with stuff to provide small amounts of food items. You could go as far as to have guild events where a horde of some given monster attacks ur guild headqueaters and its up to the guild to fend them off. Lots of possibles and not to mention a cool place to hang out with the guild because guild community islacking right now

Would be sooo sweet