Home screen character displays

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ikordwarn.1836

Ikordwarn.1836

Hello,

Would it be possible , on the Home screen character displays in addition to the two existing information crafting professions exercised the displayed personnge ?

sincerely

Posted by: Kite.2510

Kite.2510

My wish is for the Character display page to change in ANY way so I wont have to be blinded by that white fond every time.
More information would be just a bonus.

…and don’t be toxic!

Posted by: Ronah Lynda.2496

Ronah Lynda.2496

Character selection screen is just horrible. Even the 70’s games like Mortal Kombat had more visually appealing character selection screen. But this has been said in the forum since launch – alsi about the log in screen – and it has just been a vain talk.
The devs are not intersted: “its not the game’s selling point” anyway

Posted by: Galphar.3901

Galphar.3901

My guess is that the Character Selection Screen will be changing when HoT drops. A-Net changed it in GW every time a new “expansion” came out.

Posted by: Schneider.8615

Schneider.8615

Actually, the character selection screen is pretty much the impression a new player gets and we all know how important that is. I used to play a game where the developers’ explicitly said this same thing when they started reworking the UI and chose the log in + character selection screens first. It helps the retention rate.

(edited by Schneider.8615)