Hope collection ok?

Hope collection ok?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

I LOVE the legendary and even though my main can’t use it I still want to make it, BUT! I checked the collections on the wiki and it looks like an absolute CRAPLOAD of specific enemies from certain events. Which means, waiting for the single event, then struggling to pull more people together to do an event they don’t need. Then do this again and again. Between the tiers it could quite possibly be doing that 100 times!!! So I just want to know if it’s anywhere NEAR as bad as I think, or if I should go for it?

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Hope collection ok?

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

It’s a nice legendary, and I’d say go for it but don’t rush it. Do parts of the collection at a time because it does get to be a chore if you try and hurry through it. The first 2 collection tiers are more like sinks as with any legend with a collection, the 3rd and 4th tier are more interesting.

Some parts of it are time and event gated like any other legendary with a collection, so like I said don’t expect to be able to hurry through it. It’s worth it when you finish it though.

Made my own and don’t regret it. Of the 3 original HoT legends I have HOPE and Astralaria, workin on Nevermore, Flames of War and the new Shining Blade sword.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

(edited by mXz.4512)

Hope collection ok?

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Nah… its worse :p

It took me like 2 months to get around to doing all the stuff – completing 100% PvE being the most annoying part (and I’m not talking exploration).

Hope collection ok?

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

It wasn’t so bad as it seems, and it’s an awesome weapon. Do it in stride and its not bad at all. Key is take your time or it will seem laborious.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.